AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Country
Scotland
Region
Fife
Hi folks,

I have a Commodore 16 for sale. It's in good working order but not cosmetically perfect - more below on that. I've tested some of the games and they loaded without any problems. There are a bunch of photos in the link below.... I'm happy to take further photos or give more details if needed.

http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/miremare1/library/Commodore 16

The 16 casing does have two cracks. One above the function keys the other above the number 2 or 3. These aren't very noticeable and don't affect the function of the machine. I didn't notice these until they were pointed out to me. They're approx 1.0 to 1.5 cm long. There are also a few marks on the casing but other than that all good.

I'll happily take £30 for the lot, maybe even £25, plus the cost of delivery which, via Collect+, will be about £9.80. Paypal gift please. I'd send to Europe but I'd need to check postage costs first. I'd imagine P+P would cost as much as the contents of the box though.

I think that's it.
Anyone interested?

interested.... pending postage cost which will probably be non-viable, but no harm in asking. :) PM sent.

Hi folks, I'll start with the first responder as per the selling rules.

Jameson, the Royal mail site quotes £116.45 from 3 days delivery or £100.10 from 4 days. What can I say! :LOL: Parcel Monkey best price is with DPD Air Classic Delivery in 4-7 days. £40.49+ vat. Still a big 'ouch'

Darkcoder, best price I could get is £20.03.

Wait for responses, Vesko, before going forward.

Yessum, pretty much what I was expecting. Unfortunately the postage cost makes it uneconomical for me to purchase so I will have to pass to the next interested party. Good luck with your sale mate.

Still interested but could you please make 2 additional photos highlighting the 2 cracks? Thank you.

Vesko hasn't replied for 2 days - over 48 hrs. Vesko, if you're reading this(!) shout up if you don't want me to go to the next person!

Okay, thanks, vesko.

Paradroid90 over to you.

Just so you are all aware, I'm away from Thursday for about 10 days so I'd need to post by Wednesday 14th. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom