Sold Yamaha SCSI to IDE Bridge adapter V769970 with CF adapter and Molex adapters

Status
Not open for further replies.

z3spacial

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Country
England
Region
Oldham
I am selling a sought after Yamaha SCSI to IDE Bridge adapter V769970.

It works fine (just taken out of my seldom used A590) and comes with:

• a CF Adapter (no CF card supplied)
  • Power adapter cables for both
  • Power adapter doubler

All you need to add is a working CF card (recommend a Kingston or Sandisk, as that is what I used with it)

I would like £ 60
plus £4 p&p UK, £7
EU. For now I'm restricting sale to UK & EU

PayPal Gift or buyer pays fees.

THANKS

Attachments

• IMG_2881.jpg
    IMG_2881.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2880.jpg
    IMG_2880.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2879.jpg
    IMG_2879.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I would be interested if this will work with my Supradrive 500 (not xp version). I know the supra is fussy as I tried to fit another drive in it. It worked but took ages to start as it used to count all the blocks before starting.
pm sent

Last edited:
I would be interested if this will work with my Supradrive 500 (not xp version). I know the supra is fussy as I tried to fit another drive in it. It worked but took ages to start as it used to count all the blocks before starting.

No idea m8 - its worked in an A590, a CDTV (with CDTV SCSI interface) and a GVP HD8 - it effectively converts a SCSI interface to accept IDE Hard Drives

- - - Updated - - -

Currently:

Dagger - 1st
konpat - 2nd
daJimbo - 3rd

As I have not received a PM or a confirmation from Dagger, I'll wait until 9pm tonight, then move to next in line (as his interest was subject to something I cannot 100% confirm.)

Last edited:
Dagger has now replied (thanks Paul) and am now just awaiting payment... will update thread as and when.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom