Not open for further replies.

baz67

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
UK
Region
East Yorkshire
Looking for £40 here, folks, for a nice, solid Beeb that just needs its PSU capping (smokes after a few minutes).

Cosmetically though, it's in great, tidy shape and has Disc Doctor and DFS (1.2) ROMS present. Also included in this sale - the manual/user guide in good condition, a video and printer lead.

Finally, the Viglen 40/80 disk drive is a bit of a mystery as its ribbon cable is present... but not its power cable.

Will do UK postage at cost (I would estimate MY HERMES will ship this for approx £6-8.

UPDATE - UK POST confirmed at £7-50 (plus a couple of pounds to increase insurance - only covered for £25 at this price - call it £9 all in).

Would prefer UK sale, but if there's strong interest from overseas/nowt doing locally, then do drop me a line/PM with your locality and I'll look at a shipping quote for you.

All the best.
BAZ67

beeb1.jpg

beeb2.jpg

beeb5b.jpg

beeb7.jpg

BEEB setup.jpg

beeb6.jpg

beeb3.jpg

Attachments

• beeb5.jpg
    beeb5.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 0
  • beeb3.jpg
    beeb3.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hi, Corfiot.
UberFreak currently musing over scandalously high postage to Israel (as you know, these beasts are notoriously hefty), so I'm awaiting his response to his postage quote.
You are most certainly, next in line, fella.
Thanks.

On its way, fella.
Many thanks and bad luck, UberFreak.

you need to get a friend who travels :) or go on a holiday with an empty suitcase :D

Declaring interest pending postage to Austria.

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Sorry, Slx,
Payment received from The Corfiot - item SOLD.
Many thanks for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom