Closed 64C Reloaded Power Plate ... Now for Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

COREi64

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
Alberta
Anyone with an "Individual Computers" 64 Reloaded board, that's put it into a 64C case knows about the gaping hole in the side of the case where the old DIN connector was replaced by the much smaller barrel power connector.

I've created a 3D printed piece that will insert over the barrel connector on the 64 Reloaded board. It fits snugly around the barrel connector, and has a flange that reaches over to the rear-right side of the board. Both holes in the 64 Reloaded board are accomodated in the mounting flange.

The plate of the flange is 3mm thick, however the screw mount is recessed at that point to allow you to use your factory screws, by adding only 1mm of thickness at that point.

The bracket fits snugly around the board mounted barrel connector, and does not move when installed.

Close up that ugly hole in the side of your 64 Reloaded Commodore with this "64c Reloaded Power Plate"

I'm selling these now for $10.00 USD plus shipping . The size of the bracket precludes my ability to send it letter-mail, so it will have to be sent by small packet air (same way I send my other 3D printed Commodore parts). Worldwide shipping will be $14.95 USD. Right now I'm printing in Black or Yellow PLA.

Here are the renders as well as photos before and after installation.

Here's the computer before installation:

And after installation. Takes no time to install, just remove and replace one screw.

And here's what your money gets you...

If you're interested, PM me with your mailing address, and I'll give you the paypal information you'll need to get one for yourself.

Thanks,
Thomas
COREi64

Last edited:
Due to popular demand, I've also started running this part in Yellow PLA. So, now you have your choice.

So, please now specify the color you'd like (black or yellow) when you PM me.

Thanks,
COREi64

Originating from a forum users request, I've done a run of white 64R power plates for those interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom