Blogger
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Derby
Hi All,

I no longer need my Buddhas - I've gone the large HD route. So they're up for grabs.

Boxes.JPG

I'll include Kingston 4Gb Compact Flash and Adapters in each, Also IDE cables. They both work fine in my A3K desktop . The open CF card will be formatted before despatch as per Amibay rules.

I can't find the 'driver' disks but you don't really need them. They were supplied as Amiga formatted PC-HD disks and I don't think they actually ever worked. I'll have a gander and see if I can find a backup if you're desperate for them but they are available on the net.

Buddha No.1:
b1.JPG B1_SYS.JPG B1_Pack.JPG

Buddha No.2:
B2.JPG B2_SYS.jpg B2_Pack.jpg

Looking for £110 each + Fees + Postage.

Thanks

John

2 x Buddha Flash Phoenix + 4gb Compact Flash + CF Adapter

Interested in one Buddha. PM later ...

Last edited:
Interested in the other Buddha :interested:

EDIT: PM sent.

Last edited:
Payment details sent to bcmdesign & darthmaul yesterday.
Awaiting payment.

Money transferred via PayPal (y) Will send shipping address in a moment.

Money received from both.

Thanks gentlemen (y)

I'll PM when they're on their way with tracking details.

PM sent to Darthmaul & BCMDESIGN with tracking info and dropped off at the courier this morning.

Leaving positive FB now.

Buddha arrived today :) Flashed it with the latest firmware (including doobrey's patch) and tested it in my A4000D with a CF card - working great (y) Will leave positive feedback in a moment.

Buddha arrived today :) Flashed it with the latest firmware (including doobrey's patch) and tested it in my A4000D with a CF card - working great (y) Will leave positive feedback in a moment.
Great news mate. Thanks for the update.

The Buddha arrived to me for long time ago :) .... everything is okay and feedback is on its way ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom