Collector Extrodinaire
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Country
The Netherlands
Region
Wilnis
I have for sale a little gem: A Commodore Amiga 600, but not just a regular one!
- Commodore Amiga 600
- Kickstart 3.1 in ROM
- Individual Computers ACA 630 turbocard (25Mhz 68030 including MMU / 32MB FastRam)
- Individual Computers A604 1MB Chipram Expansion, full version including clock and Clockport (for RapidRoad/Subway)
- Individual Computers Indivision ECS Flicker Fixer
- Kipper 2K CF Adapter external version, placed above the PCMCIA slot

A600-1.jpgA600-2.jpgA600-3.jpg

The color of the Amiga is whiter than shown on these pictures, they were taken with artificial light. Rear panel shows some yellowing.

a600-4.jpg

The crammed inside, showing all expansions

A600-5.jpg

The ACA630 turbocard

A600-6.jpg

Kickstart 3.1 fitted

A600-7.jpg

The A604 with Indivision ECS fitted. The VGA connector is mounted at the location the modulator used to be.

Now, this excellent combination has a nice little trick up it's sleeve not many people know! You can use the Indivision as a minimal RTG graphics card. Using Picasso96 software, and utilising the MMU present in the ACA630 you can actually use a screenmode of 800x600 using 256 colors! Please note: this software is beta, not stable and while it's a nice hack it is not up to par as using a real RTG card. Because of all the questions being asked: NO, this does NOT work with the ACA620, as it has no MMU! None the less, it works well under Workbench friendly windows; have a look at this screenshot:

A600-8.jpg

The Amiga comes with a pre-installed CF card and a set of original 3.1 floppy disks.
Please note; due to shipping a power supply is not included, nor is a mouse.

Asking price is € 450,- euro excluding shipping or paypal costs (when not using gift)
Shipping costs can be found here: Dutch Postage rates - Amibay.com Forum
Shipping weight should remain under 5KG.

Last edited:
Its tempting offer - but I will withdraw since I have complete A600 and looking only for ACA630.

Neraka - you are next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom