jvdbossc

HypnusBE
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Country
Belgium
Region
Antwerp (province)
The unit looks more bad in real, the flash on my camera is giving over positive points. However it is not yellowed, just black dust on the unit and here and there some first yellow spots.

I have a psu but it will be the breadbin type I have no white ones.

I only wan't 15 EU for it + shipping.

I ship international, but you'll have to be patient for a quote if youre country is not on the list

Please understand since the price point of this unit and age of it I can only refund if the unit does not arrive etc..

Here is an untested TNT-Kiale service:

België € 6,95 Nederland € 9,99 Groothertogdom
Luxemburg € 9,99 Denemarken € 17,99 Duitsland € 17,99 Estland € 17,99 Finland € 17,99 Frankrijk € 17,99 Hongarije € 17,99 Ierland € 17,99 Italië € 17,99 Letland € 17,99 Litouwen € 17,99 Oostenrijk € 17,99 Polen € 17,99 Portugal € 17,99 Slovenië € 17,99 Slowakije € 17,99 Spanje € 17,99 Tsjechië € 17,99 Verenigd Koninkrijk € 17,99 Zweden € 17,99 Bulgarije € 17,99 Roemenië € 17,99

Some extra fun picks with the unit..

Nice looking rf modulation AND sid sound oh boy straight sound from hell never saw such a good working C64 rf modulation on a lcd television..

---------- Post added at 20:12 ---------- Previous post was at 19:28 ----------

A bit more fun with the machine

Galaxy:

One of my favorites while I was "very" young: (chop lifter)

Jurgen, I think we need to talk......

This time wife will leave me for good...

You have exactly the opposite problem.

If there is anything I can do..Rogerio..

ohhhh I have a friend that might want that, time to bug him (unless RK got that)

Yea, curious what happened myself here!

Did he trade his wife in for a C64 or what?:laugh:

lol, well I still wanna know if his wife got traded in favour of the C64... :D :cool:

It has no black dust, I am using it. I can still sell it ... I do not know the status here:roll:

I do not know, sure Rkauer will inform us.

---------- Post added at 15:08 ---------- Previous post was at 15:06 ----------

The only person to explain this is Rkauer. I do not know.

I am not in a hurry, so I do not care. Probably have more units then this one.:roll:

Any PAL ones? How much postage to UK? I may be interested if I can sell my Dreamcast and/or 360 I have listed on here. Had a bill in which I need to take care of which is my reason for selling them, but I should be ok so long as one does :LOL:

It should be pal since we all have pal here and it is working on my tv set.

The only difference I think of is the power connector to the wall, but anyhow I think I have some uk leads to make an extra long cable for a psu for a very low fee so it is longer and can be hooked up on the salon table.

You will need to comfirm that since I do not know I never was in UK

I still got a c128 ready for sale I think 25 eu need to check, and maybe a drive for the same c64 price.

for TNT it is only about 18 eu up to 10 kilo.

I actually have a C64 PSU sitting here which I just received like an hour ago :LOL: So for a 64 you could prob get away with posting just the unit and tape deck.

The postage is a bit of a killer TBH though. Will have to tally up my funds when these sell.

I did not forget about this thread, only wife is still here, gathering dust. Jurgen didn't show interest in the swap...:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom