Not open for further replies.

WHiZZi

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Country
Netherlands
Region
Noord Brabant
I'm getting rid of some unused stuff I have in my man cave.

First thing that's in my way and pretty much unused at the moment:
A beautiful Apple PowerMac 3,5 running a G4 CPU at 800MHz and having 1,5GB of memory on board.

It currently runs MorphOS 3.7 (Free version) with everything in working order. It includes an Apple Wifi PCI card (working under MorphOS). The videocard is some non-standard nVidia card making it impossible to attach the Apple Cinema Display. So, it comes with a DVI-I -> ADC convertor.

The screen is working perfectly, despite the fact it tells that a backlight is broken using the PowerLED (flashing). I haven't noticed anything weird on the screen though and I've been playing with it for quite some time now.

Harddisk is 150GB (I thought, around that size anyway). I'll throw in an Apple USB-Keyboard if you want.

IMG_0341.jpgIMG_0342.jpgIMG_0344.jpgIMG_0346.jpgIMG_0347.jpgIMG_0348.jpgIMG_0341.jpgIMG_0342.jpgIMG_0344.jpgIMG_0346.jpgIMG_0347.jpgIMG_0348.jpg

The case of the PowerMac has some scratches on it, but nothing serious. Internally everything is very clean, no dust whatsoever.

Asking price is €220 (was 250) excl transport by PayPal or IBAN. Transport to outside EU won't be cheap due the case is pretty heavy and the monitor is too (of course). Pickup is preferred. Item is located in Helmond, the Netherlands.

Feel free to ask questions.

Last edited:
Bump+price drop.

Also willing to trade for Tandy items, Amiga 1200 (nice accelerator) or Amiga 2000 hardware (videocard (both RTG and/or FlickerFixer), network card, CPU card > 68030@25Mhz)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom