Not open for further replies.

COREi64

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
Alberta
In the spirit of the holiday, I'm going to offer 25% off all of my cases (UK1541, Chameleon 64 Dock, NIC64+ and ZoomFloppy) tomorrow, Monday November 30th.

Orders must be placed and paid tomorrow to qualify.

Sale Prices:
$30.00 - UK1541 (yellow, black, white, blue or purple)
$30.00 - Zoom Floppy (yellow or black)
$22.50 - NIC64+ (yellow or black)
$18.75 - Chameleon Dock Case (yellow or black)

Shipping is $10.80 worldwide for air (multiple cases will add a bit to the shipping price). Message me if you're interested.

Thanks,
Thomas
COREi64

Last edited:
Alright, you got me. I'll take a UK1541 case and a NIC64+. Sending a PM now.

Heather

The 1541 Ultimate II comes with a case. The 1541 Ultimate 1, I don't own, so can't design a case for it.

If I come across one, or someone loans me one to design a case for it, then I'll make one.

Thomas
COREi64

No case for the 1541 U1 or 2 ? :(

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Heather.

All received. Will send you an e-mail as soon as I ship.

Thomas

Payment sent! Thanks so much. :D

Heather

Hello,

For those that purchased cases yesterday, thank-you! Your packages will all ship out via airmail on Monday.

For everyone else, I've decided to extend the sale until end of Cyber Monday (since that seems to be the trend for retailers), and I want to give you guys a bit more time at this sale price!

Thanks,
Thomas
COREi64

Mine arrived today. I'll make sure they fit my devices tonight then leave feedback. Nice job!

Heather

Item arrived. Little bit struggling with one screw but the result is very nice. Thanks! feedback left!

Oh, have not seen that there were cases for uk1541 available before! Do you still have those for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom