Region
Lincolnshire
For sale, a working Commodore 64 PSU.
I'd like £2 for it plus postage.

Attachments

• C64 PSU.JPG
    C64 PSU.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 0
Hi matey, The cable is attached, but I could cut it off to save some weight.
With the cable it's about £18.97.
Without the cable it about a pound cheaper.
Surface Mail is probably the best bet at £10.98, still a bit pricey though.

Last edited:
I don't blame you chap, £20 is a lot to pay for a PSU.
But until continental drift brings S. America a bit closer to Europe I imagine it's always going to this expensive. :(
Either that or get a big pile of stuff together and post it in one go to make it worthwhile.
If you need anything like that just let me know.

I remember from long time ago that they can be put in an ovon (microwave was not around) and then it opens smoothly. After that you can ship cheap.. (with no internals)

There are no screws in the unit..

I'm on Holiday for the next fortnight and will be back home on the 12th August.
I will still be online every now and then, but will be unable to get accurate quotes for shipping, or send out any items until I return.
Please bear with me until then.
Thanks. :)

Just like to bump this thread out of general interest... I preume you're back from holiday? Whats happening with this sale?

:D

It's still available, the postage was a bit much for rkauer unfortunately.

I'm a bit low on funds myself at the moment but out of interest, how much is postage in the UK?

Does this fit all C64 models? I will be looking at getting one in a while so it might not hurt to have a spare PSU laying around.

Yep, fits all c64 models except the c128. Postage would be via Standard parcels, £4.4.

Declaring interest officially then. Send payment details via PM and I will chuck the tokens over during the weekend if thats ok?

Last edited:
Still waiting on it. Will let you know when she arrives :)

Received today, can't test as no 64 yet but thats fine. Very happy with it. Thanks Roj!

Another closer mods! Will leave feedback now (y)

Excellent. :) It was working absolutely fine when I tested it so I'm sure it will be absolutely fine when you eventually get something to test it with.
Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom