sev

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
United States
Region
CALIFORNIA
Up for sale are the following items:

1. A2000HD, rev 4 motherboard. Boots to kickstart. Has minor battery damage (see pics, monitor not included)

SOLD ELSEWHERE

[/URL]

I took apar tthe 4.4 motherboard, removed the battery and cleaned with vinegar and distilled water to show damage. In my opinion damage is minimal. See Page 2 for more detailed pics.

2. A2000, rev 6.1 motherboard, boots to kickstart. Has minor battery damage, case is in so-so shape.

SOLD ELSEHWERE

3. 2 A2000 Keyboards, good condition, keys intact. yellowed.

ONE KEYBOARD (PICTURED) SOLD ELSEWHERE

20151130_164040_zpsumuugejg.jpg
[/URL]

4. A2091 SCSI Card. Untested condition. v4.0 revision, untested

Asking 65 + shipping

5. Supra Ram board, with 2MB on board, untested

Asking 40 + shipping

6. DataFlyer Expansion card, looks to have 8mb memory

Asking 60 + shipping SOLD TO Kronusofchaos

7. RoDime Hard drive, unknown capacity, and MFM controller. Unknown software on drive.

Asking 35 + shipping

All prices USD...

Prefer shipping in US only, will consider shipping items outside US, except for A2000's. Too expensive to ship I feel like.

All Items for sale elsewhere..

Everything sold as-is!

Last edited:
Interested in one of the keyboards, pending some questions

Last edited:
You should clean those spots with isopropyl alcohol ASAP, to stop the acid burning traces on the board.
It's cheap and easy to do :)

And you should check the cpu and the kickstart chip as well as the according sockets. If there is any green on them, solder them out and fit new ones inside...

And you should check the cpu and the kickstart chip as well as the according sockets. If there is any green on them, solder them out and fit new ones inside...

i'll let the next owner deal with cleanup. I dont want to break them in the process.

I appreciate your suggestions but this is a for sale thread.

Part of the rules that you agreed to on joining AmiBay state the following
Bumping your thread:
'Bumping' is defined as posting in your For Sale or Wanted thread for the purpose of bringing it to the top of the list of most recent threads. Unless you have made a significant change to your thread you may only bump your post once every two weeks. A significant change, refers to a price change or any other relevant information that will be important to a buyer.

As such your post will be de-bumped.

Yes mate, but the buyer should know what to do!

I took apart one of the machines carefully to show the damage from the battery. In my opinion it is minor as it did not significantly attack the processor or nearby chips. You will notice processor socket is almost completely clean and so is processor pins... I cleaned the battery debris with vinegar and distilled water with a soft nylon brush from the board though.

Here is the details

I will be doing the same after this board is dried and tested and the machine is re-assembled.

Again I have seen such bad corrosion that all traces are gone, down to several layers of the board and all near by chips have corroded legs, such as this a3000 I had. In my personal opinion, this a200 has minor damage such as this a3000 I had previously., but I posted pics for buyer to decide.

Remember the machine boots up fine, no issues that I see.

Last edited:
Payment received from Kronusofchaos for Data Flyer, and item shipped.

Item number one. the Rev 4 amiga i took apart and clean is sold, elsewhere.

The rev 6 a2000 has been cleaned the same way. Pictures are available upon request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom