Hauser

Blogger
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
Austria
Region
Vienna
Sell Easyflash3 with transparent module housing and a multicolor LED (completely assembled) - 70 Euro
Insured shipping to Austria is 5 Euro
Insured shipping to Germany is 10 Euro
Please inquire Insured shipping for other countries shipping costs - but will be about 12 euros

If interested, I can still offer you the following extra - see photos - C64 expansion port angle board in green or black - the piece will cost 10 euros

and for the Easyflash3 there is a laser-cut transparent housing - see the last photo - because the piece will cost 10 euros

Payment by paypal possible "Send money to friends and family" with the option /or takeover of paypal fees

Thanks

View attachment 99036View attachment 99037View attachment 99038View attachment 99039View attachment 99040

Last edited:
May I declare interest just for the expansion port angle board ?
If so please quote shipping costs to Athens Greece

Hi, i'm interested in Easyflash3 with transparent module housing and a multicolor LED (completely assembled) - 70 Euro with insured shipping to the Netherlands.

Declaring interest for the available "Easyflash3 with transparent module housing and a multicolor LED (completely assembled)", pending shipping cost to Greece...

Last edited:
Easy Flash 3 delivered!
Excellent condition and packaging. Tested, worked and everything is OK.

@Hauser
Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom