I just dont understand why this doesnt work.

CrazyC

Damn these amiga bills keep adding up
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Kent
I am trying to play Dynablaster on my 1200. It works fine on the main machine in my signature, but not on the second one. It loads but I cannot then select anything on the screen where you choose game type etc.
Both machines are playing the same whdload version, with the same version of whdload installed. I have checked and have all the same kickstarts in Devs. The joysticks are tested on other games on that machine.
The board in the machine with issues was previously my main machine and played this game no problem, albeit with the Indymk2 and B1260 fitted.
Main machine has a B1260, and Indy mk2, and runs CWB 3.9. Machine with issues runs CWBADV and has an aca1221.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to what else to check?
Cheers
C.

Is FBlit running? it may be messing with things. I play a Licenseware game called Outfall a lot and it will not boot from any Classic WB I have to boot without startup to get it going (too lazy to track down the problem but I always have suspected Fblit might be conflicting with it).

I assumed so as its CWBADV? It is definitely running on the machine that the game works on. I will investigate the one that isnt working with regards to Fblit. I might have some time to do some more investigating later. I cannot remember if I setup the CWBADV CF with the 060 libraries, I will check and then try that one in my main miggy, to isolate if it is hardware or software for a start.
Cheers
C

Well, I still dont understand this, but I put a spare CWBADV CF into my main miggy and recreated the same issue I am having in the summerhouse. Despite the fact that the control methods tool type is the same on the working system and the one with issues, changing it on the one with issues seems to fix it. Maybe its to do with Scalos? Needs a bit more investigation when I get a moment.

Back
Top Bottom