Not open for further replies.

PeachMan

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
Hungary
Region
Budapest
I want sell my BlizzardPPC card. Oscillator is original, 25MHz. The card is work, i use in my amiga.

Parameters:

Cpu: 040/25MHz (with MMU)
Cpu: 603/175Mhz
RAM: 128MB (2x64MB) 60ns

20151221_161236_resize.jpg 20151221_161535_resize.jpg 20151221_161411_resize.jpg 20151221_161423_resize.jpg 20151221_181112_resize.jpg 20151222_205057_resize.jpg 20151222_205215_resize.jpg 20151222_205424_resize.jpg 20151222_210705_resize.jpg

Price: 500 EURO
IBAN Banktransfer + shipping Costs

or

Price: 550 EURO (conversion Euro to Huf)
PayPal + Fee + shipping Costs

Shipping with
DPD:
UK, Italy, France, Ireland ~ 28EURO,
Germany, Netherlands, Poland ~ 20EURO

Last edited:
Interested how much is shipping to UK

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well the removal of PayPal payments kills the deal for me sorry, so sadly I have to withdraw interest :(

good luck with your sale and on to the next inline.

Last edited:
It's ok peachman someone will pay through IBAN ;)

I just got charged a lot of fees as the buyer when Ive done it before :( maybe I did it wrong

and IBAN offers no buyer or seller protection,

I just got charged a lot of fees as the buyer when Ive done it before :( maybe I did it wrong
You are from UK thus most likely you've done that wrong. To really benefit from IBAN transfer you need an account in EURO - then it'll be SEPA-transfer. Zero fees for both seller and buyer. Even if seller is in UK and buyer in Switzerland. But if you are doing transfer using other types of account... pain. More expensive than PayPal.

Cheers for the info Khimru will look into this, I don't have a Euro account but if it helps me buy Amiga tech maybe worth getting one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Declaring interest.
Is it possible local pick up and test card or payment on delivery in Hungary?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Cheers for the info Khimru will look into this, I don't have a Euro account but if it helps me buy Amiga tech maybe worth getting one.
Ask your bank first. Banks are not allowed to charge different fees for transfers in the SEPA-zone, but if they uniformly charge for ALL transactions (domestic and international alike)... that is allowed. Banks in normally non-Euro countries (like UK) sometimes use this loophole to raise prices on ALL transactions in Euro. If your bank is like this then account in Euro would be quite useless.

Declaring interest.
Is it possible local pick up and test card or payment on delivery in Hungary?
Thanks.

Testing for the card is possible in Budapest, Hungary.

- - - Updated - - -

PayPal to HUF conversion is wrong. Conversion have lot of fees. I'll see what there is costs.

Last edited:
Ok guys. Modified posts, added paypal. But slightly more expensive, becouse PP Euro to Huf conversion is not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom