jvdw007

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Hampshire
Hi guys,
Not sure if this is in the right part of the forum, so mods, if not, please feel free to move it accordingly.

As the title suggests, I have finally gotten around to looking at installing my JiffyDOS ROM into my C64C. Unfortunately for me, both my C64C's have the roms soldered to the board, ie revision 3 and revision 4 boards.
I do not trust my soldering skills to replace the ROM with the JiffyDOS one, so I was wondering/hoping someone on here who has the skills, could do it for me.
Obviously, I will pay for sending the JiffyDOS ROM and the C64C mobo, as well as for your service in doing the upgrade.

If you know someone, please let them know I am in need of help!

Worst case scenario and there isn't anyone that can do it for me, do any of you know what I could use as an alternative to make my SD2IEC disc loads faster? Some Final cartridge or something? (I've been out of the loop for a while so don't know which carts would help speed up loads).

Thanks!

There are a few skilled guys over there in the UK, so I would try contacting them.
Failing that, I could do it for you, but shipping would be much higher.
And I do believe that this is in the wrong section.:)

drop a PM to "thecorfiot" he installed my switchable jiffydos on my c64 and 1541.

excellent work.

Received my upgraded C64 mobo back today.
Many thanks for your help and services, Bas. Your work is outstanding and cheap and amazingly quick turn-around. Pity I can't give you a rating for this work :)

Thank's for the kind words my friend, so pleased you are happy with it.

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom