Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Country
Netherlands
Region
NH
ALL SOLD

I have for sale:

2x 1084S D1 (with RGBi with switch for analog/digital, suited for Amiga and C128)
1x 1084S
They are all in good working order. Tried to make pictures of them working, but that's quite hard with CRT. I can assure all 3 monitors have a nice crisp, sharp and bright image.
Some pictures might seem yellow, but that was without flash. Only monitor 3 is really yellow.

Monitor 1: [SOLD]

1084S-P VDE
Cover is in place and works. Everything works. Looks good, isn't too yellow.
Powercord is attached to the monitor. Doesn't come with cables.
Demo is with plain A1200 3.0 loaded into Workbench from HDD. Connected with RGB to scart cable.
Asking price: € 45

Pictures:

QBeopzF.jpg

maF3fBx.jpg

6VEgmnu.jpg

tdddifi.jpg

qLr2D9H.jpg

--------------

Monitor 2: [SOLD] - Includes RGBi cable!

1084S D1
Front cover is in place, but loose on 1 side. Does stay in place. Looks and works very good. Not yellow. Does have a bit of sticker on the case.
Comes with original Commodore Amiga to RGBi-cable. Demo is with plain A1200 3.0 loaded into Workbench from HDD. Connected with the RGBi cable.
Has a RGBi switch, will also work with C128
If you need an EU power cord that will be included as well then.
Asking price: € 60

xP6Fugj.jpg

zIclUWp.jpg

45AQyQ6.jpg

YCjpdzs.jpg

1vo3ONP.jpg

OZCHOA4.jpg

8F1twby.jpg

------------

Monitor 3: [SOLD]

1084S D1
Front cover is missing. Quite yellow. Some scratches on the top/side. Does work fully. Demo is with plain A1200 3.0 loaded into Workbench from HDD. Connected with the RGBi cable.
Has a RGBi switch, will also work with C128.
If you need an EU power cord that will be included as well then. Does not come with other cables.
Asking price: was € 35 >> NOW € 30

AyR9wUz.jpg

ICjIPqz.jpg

WZzDokZ.jpg

Can be shipped internationally (shipped from The Netherlands: 230V 50Hz). Will be packed well.
Shipping costs may vary per location, but I can get quite good rates as I ship a lot of packages.
Local pickup is an option as well. That will be in "de kop van Noord-Holland".

Last edited:
Interested in monitor #1

But first I would like to know the cost of transport...

Thanks

Interested in monitor #1

But first I would like to know the cost of transport...

Thanks

No problem, send me your postal code and city please (in PM) so I can calculate it for you.
DPD will be the cheapest in most cases, that's insured and tracked. They're about 11kg + packaging.

Thanks for your time my friend but is too much for me.. I know 11kgr ... but..

I have to withdraw interest.

Sorry for that, shipping to Greece is quite hefty. To nearer countries will be considerably less.

Interested in monitor 1, depending on some questions. PM later

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Actually, how much is shipping to Ireland? I may declare interest depending on how much it is. Cheers!

Interested for Monitor #1 1084S-P VDE
Please write me shipping cost to Italy

To get an accurate idea of the shipping costs I need to enter a postal code and city, so best is to send me a PM.
The monitors weigh about 11kg each, they need to be packed very well. DPD offers shipping for 1 price fot up to 31kg.

I think to Italy is about € 27
I think to Ireland is about € 24

Fully insured & with tracking.
May vary depending on postal code.

Monitor 1 is reserved for user zone
others still available until further notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom