Not open for further replies.

Roux

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Country
New Zealand
Region
Wellington
Please declare interest in any of the items and let me know where you need it/them shipped to. I will get back to you with a shipping price

Thanks for looking :)

All Prices are + Shipping and via Paypal as a gift
Amiga 2000 Complete MB REV 4 (some battery damage) $50 USD SOLD (outside of Amibay)
Amiga 2000 Bottom Case $40 USD SOLD (outside of Amibay)
Amiga 2000 Top Case with Front Plate $50 USD SOLD (outside of Amibay)
Amiga 2000 Front Plate $30 USD SOLD (outside of Amibay)
Amiga 2000 Keyboard $90 USD SOLD (outside of Amibay)
Amiga 1011 Disk Drive w User Guide $75 USD SOLD (outside of Amibay)
Video Frame Grabber $40 USD SOLD (outside of Amibay)
Golden Image Hand Scanner $50 USD SOLD (outside of Amibay)
Commodore A2091 with 2MB Ram and HDD $95 USD SOLD (outside of Amibay)
Midi Control Interface $35 USD SOLD (outside of Amibay)

Last edited:
Hi,

You need to state a price for each item as per forum rules, otherwise no one can declare interest :)

Hi Ricardo , Bubble wrapped package with International tracked courier (signature required) to Brazil will be $70 USD Delivery time 2 - 5 days. Thank you

Im interested in the mainboard...but you dont mention its operating state. Is functioning normally despite the damage?

thanks

Im interested in the mainboard...but you dont mention its operating state. Is functioning normally despite the damage?

thanks

Hi Ash

No it is not operational , it will need a new 68000 socket and the corrosion cleaned to get back up and running.

If there is no interest in the board as is I will repair and adjust the price accordingly

Thanks

thanks

Hi Ash

No it is not operational , it will need a new 68000 socket and the corrosion cleaned to get back up and running.

If there is no interest in the board as is I will repair and adjust the price accordingly

Thanks

Sorry I wanted an operational board, withdrawing interest. Thanks for the reply, good luck with the sale

thanks

Hi Ash

Thanks

Sorry I wanted an operational board, withdrawing interest. Thanks for the reply, good luck with the sale

No worries, Cheers!

declare interested in amiga 2000 keyboard and Amiga 2000 Top Case with Front Plate. how much is shipping to Brasil?....thanks

PM Sent, please confirm interest as I have other interested buyer outside of Amibay for the Keyboard

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom