Working Amiga 500+ motherboard, expanded to 2 MB chipRAM without trapdoor expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperCPU

Banned
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
Hungary
Region
Szeged
Working Amiga 500+ rev. 8A motherboard, expanded to 2 MB chipRAM without trapdoor expansion.
Kickstart 2.04 37.175, Denise 8362, Agnus 390544-01.
Original 0,5 MB version, no clock components, no battery.
http://amiga.resource.cx/photos/gallery/a500rev8a-2.jpg
For sale only the complete motherboard without steel shield. No swap, no other.
90 € + shipping to Europe 13 €. Paypal gift only.

Last edited:
2 MB chipRAM = 4× 514400 1 MB×4 bit NEW DRAM chips. I removed the original 4× 44C256 chips. I install 4 sockets.
The trapdoor expansion became unnecessary, must not be used. The max. chipRAM 2 MB, is not expandable longer.
Tested functions: Internal and external floppy, RGB and audio outputs, mouse, joystick ports.

egész 320.jpg

a hátsó csatlakozók.jpg

WB 3.1 boot után az 1840952 free chipRAM.jpg

dr ami RAM teszt.jpg

dr ami RAM teszt részletek.jpg

sysinfo főkép.jpg

sysinfo RAM.jpg

Last edited:
Interested, pending questions/photos, pm on the way..

Awaiting further (hi-res) pictures, incl. solder side, asked by pm..

- - - Updated - - -

Interested, pending questions/photos, pm on the way..

Awaiting further (hi-res) pictures, incl. solder side, asked by pm..

Seller doesn't want to send/post pictures of solder side, which I'm ok with.
Seller does think Amibay is like eBay and states (by pm) that the posted price is a starting bid..

I do not advertise it on the ebay. I never wrote that I will advertise it on the ebay.

Sorry, but I don't understand. Is still for sale? Zorro is interested? I need "Amibay moderator" help. Thanks.

You want to buy it, or you are curious only?
Only 1 motherboard available.
First read the rules. Then if you done so if someone is asking for a picture even he's curious where's the problem? It will help you to attract other interested persons. Amibay is not a bidding site and the price is the price you want for the item - no bidding. You should also declare that the item is on sale elswhere.

Last edited:
SuperCPU sells item on eBay only!

My apologies to SuperCPU: He sells item on Amibay only. :picard
I misunderstood his pm to me.

Still want to buy. Please clarify if I can buy the item for asking price as posted: EUR 90 + EUR 13 (shipping).

Last edited:
Your ebay links have been removed, price driving is not allowed by the rules. You have the right to name whatever price you want for your item, noone needs to see a bunch of links so you feel justified when raising the price - which by itself is another issue , you wanted to sell the item for 90e then you saw people wanting it and decided to ask 100e ?
This all has been reported to the admins for review as it's certainly not in the AmiBay spirit to raise prices when there is interest. (n)

edit:
SuperCPU's account is now frozen and pending investigation from the moderation/administration team.
His last post is removed because he kept adding ebay links/prices even though I edited them out 3 times and wrote clearly that he should not continue his price-driving discussion. This was the second similar incident this week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom