Region
Carinthia
RomboBox.jpg

RomboBox for CPC
8 sockets

Asking €120 + shipping.

regards

Last edited:
This isn't how AmiBay works, you need to state a price before anyone can declare interest.

- - - Updated - - -

From the rules...
AmiBay is not an auction site:
You must state an asking price for any item you wish to sell. If you do not know how much your item is worth, you will need to do some research

And again...
Buying an item without a stated asking price:
If a seller has not stated a price for an item, you cannot declare interest in it or make an offer for it. Report the thread to a moderator.

Originally the post had no price, both comments relate directly to original post without price.

Ayways, interest withdrawn because the price was first 80 EUR when I first posted. Now it shows as 120 EUR.

But there is a price?

And again...
Buying an item without a stated asking price:
If a seller has not stated a price for an item, you cannot declare interest in it or make an offer for it. Report the thread to a moderator.

Your original post was made at 13:00

The price was added at 13:01 according to the timing on the edit.

As such your vaguely interested was against the rules.

But you are welcome to declare your vague interest now.

No there was a price of 80 EUR when I first posted. Maybe the seller's last edit just to change that amount into 120 EUR.

I'm all for strict rules and everything but I think sometimes the sellers need some time to fine-tune their posts before getting policed.

But there is a price?

And again...

Your original post was made at 13:00

The price was added at 13:01 according to the timing on the edit.

As such your vaguely interested was against the rules.

But you are welcome to declare your vague interest now.

If that's the case, upping the asking price significantly (replacing original) after a deceleration of interest isn't playing fair, although I cant see anything specific in the rules.

No there was a price of 80 EUR when I first posted. Maybe the seller's last edit just to change that amount into 120 EUR.

I'm all for strict rules and everything but I think sometimes the sellers need some time to fine-tune their posts before getting policed.

Apologies, i've just double checked the edit history and at the time you declared interest there was indeed a price in the original post.

When a mistake as in this case "no price on the original posting" we have to act there and then. We can't wait for the price to be added at some later time to suit the seller.

We are all volunteers and give up our valuable time freely and have to act when we spot errors and omissions.

Last edited:
That's fair. Thank you.

Apologies, i've just double checked the edit history and at the time you declared interest there was indeed a price in the original post.

When a mistake as in this case "no price on the original posting" we have to act there and then. We can't wait for the price to be added at some later time to suit the seller.

We are all volunteers and give up our valuable time freely and have to act when we spot errors and omissions.

Hi yes i was changing the price because i saw that i was buying the item for € 140 some time ago and to lose not so much money on this item i thought i mused have :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom