AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
A whole pile of A500 RAM expansions. I think the top left is a 1MB ChipRAM for an A500+
Bottom left looks like it has a Gary clip to add some Ranger RAM to an A500.
The rest look like plain-Jane A500 512k RAM expansions.
All are untested, but there's no obvious damage. I've removed batteries where they've needed removed.

Selling as a bundle of the whole lot for £25 (inc. UK P&P and fees) (EU +£5; RoW +£10)

a500.jpg

(y)

interested

- - - Updated - - -

Payment sent

Good morning. I'm interested in the expansion of 1 mb for my A500 plus. I want to install the 2nd MB Cipram .

All items received positive feedback left

did a little testing today and 4 out of 5 work, one gives yellow screen (bottom right)

the one bottom left was 2 in 1, nice little expansion which lets you add another memory module to it

did a little testing today and 4 out of 5 work, one gives yellow screen (bottom right)

the one bottom left was 2 in 1, nice little expansion which lets you add another memory module to it

Nice! Which one didn't work? How much RAM was each worth? The bottom-left one certainly looks like it should do more than just 0.5MB.

They all give 512k but as I said the bottom left one is 2 modules if you split them they just add 512k but if you use it together the total memory jumps up to almost 2mb which I find weird

The bottom right next to the big one is the one which will not play just get yellow screen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
They all give 512k but as I said the bottom left one is 2 modules if you split them they just add 512k but if you use it together the total memory jumps up to almost 2mb which I find weird

The bottom right next to the big one is the one which will not play just get yellow screen

Hmm, that's the one with the empty battery holder. I'd guess there's battery damage on it. :(

I think you maybe right can see some damaged tracks

a0ec97465e2cc0a4f5051b35c2cc66eb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom