Not open for further replies.

Acill

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Oxnard, Ca.
Amazing condition. Comes with Fusion software as a bonus. Complete binder with all docs intact. $150 shipped in US, $15 extra to ship to Europe.

Photos failed to upload every time I tried, links to them are below.

https://goo.gl/photos/6FJ6T7fpXjuMb689A

https://goo.gl/photos/x9RaLhf3UmzpU14t9

Last edited:
These boards do not use a Mac rom to work and only have sockets to create an image. I dont have a rom or an image. This comes as it did when it was brand new with everything I got with it. Pictures show all.

Withdraw interest. After reading the manual, it looks like setting it up is an awful lot of work. Hopefully, someone more Mac oriented can use this.

Good luck with the sale!

Great board!

I have one perfectly working on A4000. You need the Mac,'s ROM dump (or find it on line)
Setup is quiete easy, you need to allocate resources to the emulator program and lunch it. After that you need the MAC OS floppy for load or install OS system.

I was looking for original disks and manual for long time.... but seller doesn't split and i have no budget at this moment for buy all bundle :(

Good luck for sale!

i also have an emplant and its working great. i have fully upgraded mine with the sram chips and audio chips. running also with the IIcx roms and system 7, speed is excellent in black and white, but change to color and things really slow down and anything over 4 colors is very very slow.

but otherwise it works great. i am trying to find a sybil or amia cause i wanna be able to read mac formatted floppies, the only way i got mine working with system 7 is i had to order a scsi2sd with system 7 already installed on the sd card and connected it to the emplants scsi connector. i wanna install system 6 but dont have any amax or emplant formatted floppies, but really want an amia or sybil.

i also am running mine on an amiga 3000d, a3640@25mhz and a spectrum 24/28 rtg, and to be honest, setup was not that difficult. i had one issue that caused the emulation to fail but found that i didnt define using the adb device, after fixing that it works great. i can even switch between amiga and mac with no issues.

i think jim drew did a great job with the emplant.

//kneehighspy

Great board!

I have one perfectly working on A4000. You need the Mac,'s ROM dump (or find it on line)
Setup is quiete easy, you need to allocate resources to the emulator program and lunch it. After that you need the MAC OS floppy for load or install OS system.

I was looking for original disks and manual for long time.... but seller doesn't split and i have no budget at this moment for buy all bundle :(

Good luck for sale!

Considering lowering the price. I did find my disk with the ROMs on it as well. This board is in like new condition. I would think very few include everything in original condition that a new one came with. This also has the scsi module on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom