ulkealan

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Country
turkey
Region
Marmara
Hi,

I want to buy an A500 but brand new, never used in its box :)

I know it is kind of hard to find but, till September 2015 I have missed 3 of them. One sold here, two sold @other bay...

So I wanna try my luck, maybe one of us from here have in his collection and wanna sell it....

Thanks,
Tolga

Are you looking for a new in box or one that hasn't been opened (seal broken on base) ?

@pghulme
you do not have one ?
as I remember, you do have one that hasn't been opened, but not NIB ?

Ihave an a500 with all seals intact in box but I wouldn't say the machine is new just unopened seals

A500 brand new

It would be extremely difficult to determine if one is new in box as when they were shipped the box was not sealed. I guess the only way would be to look at the mouse and power supply to see if the coords were undone or used. I remember very well when I purchased my Amiga 500 in the blue box. It was packed in a pink clear plastic but the box was not sealed. Several years ago I purchased a new refurbished by commodore new in box unit on eBay and it came the same way and I've taken it out a couple times and put it back and you would never know it's used. Good luck in your search, it would be almost impossible to find one like you're looking for!

Last edited:
yeah I know :)
Thanks for the interest but I trust my luck :) One day I will find one.
Honestly, I have missed 2 of them on the other bay till January, but you are right, it is impossible to be %100 sure that it is brand new because there were no seals....

how much did they go for on ebay? i might have a new a500 and a new a1200 in my storage, gotta check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom