Not open for further replies.

crabfists

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Warrington
I have an A500 that I bought years ago and has been sitting in the cupboard ever since. There is some yellowing present and some slight marks where somebody looks like they have stuck a sticker above the function keys. Apart from that it is in good cosmetic condition.

There is what I presume is a 512k RAM upgrade fitted to the trapdoor expansion port. I fired up X-Copy 6.3 (I didn't have any other disks!) and it said mem: 317560, which sounds like to me it is not working? This is included "as is" and I cannot guarantee it is working. It might just need reseating.

I fired it up yesterday and it all seems to work. It has red power and floppy LEDs if anybody like that sort of thing.

There is a Commodore PSU and 520 modulator included (not photographed). No mouse or joystick included.

It looks like the case has been opened at some point but I am not sure for what reason.

If you have any questions I will try and answer them.

Looking for £60 including shipping to the UK. Will consider shipping worldwide but PM me first.
Payment by PayPal friends and family (or add 3.4% for normal PayPal payment).

IMG_0379.jpg IMG_0381.jpg IMG_0382.jpg IMG_0385.jpg IMG_0386.jpg IMG_0392.jpg IMG_0390.jpg IMG_0393.jpg IMG_2138.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0383.jpg
    IMG_0383.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom