Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
Netherlands
Region
Kamperland
SOLD

For sale: a piece of Moldova history!

The SINTEZ-2 is a ZX Spectrum clone made in the former Soviet country of Moldova in 1989. The case looks like a Spectrum + but has additional joystick ports and a reset button. The typing is quite good, in fact a little softer than a real Sinclair!
And just look at that awesome golden CPU!

It comes complete with a huge power supply, SCART cable and a audio cable to load spectrum programs. (you will need this power supply because of the odd computer connector, probably something Soviet military ;) )

ocw_DSC_1617.jpgocw_DSC_1612.JPGocw_DSC_1608.JPGocw_DSC_1609.jpg
ocw_DSC_1613.JPGS_57.jpgS_572.jpg

The photos of the screen are from my modern LCD TV, so that's not an issue. In fact, it's very crisp!
(the colourbar screen I made myself to show the correct colours and brightness levels, it's not part of the ROM like the Spectrum 128 )

Asking 60 euros plus shipping from the Netherlands. Payment via bank (IBAN) or PayPal gift.

Last edited:
The computer and PSU together are almost 2 kg, so with packaging it will be in the 2-5kg range, unfortunately.
For Italy that means 19.50 euros tracked (+ 1.65 for optional insurance and signed for).
Also your mailbox is full.

Last edited:
Sorry mate, thx for shipping quote, please send me details for payment (bank transfer? paypal?) thx

Edit: payment sent (y)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom