Retro Girl
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a Sega 32X module with the cables and the spacer that allows it to fit correctly on the Genesis II. I would consider one without the spacer but the cables are a must. :)

Please let me know if you've got one for sale. Unfortunately, a friend of mine threw out a complete Sega Genesis system with the 32X module before he knew I collected old consoles. :(

Thanks!

Heather

Does it have all the cables (power, video) and the spacer? Does it work? If so, I definitely want it. :D

Heather

Cables, yes. I can't recall what the spacer is, though; is it an external component? I know it does fit fine in my model II Genesis, but I'll check in the box and see if there's something I forgot...

Mine is a Genesis II and I don't have a spacer either. I am not sure what that is all about. Are you sure the spacer is for Model II?

EDIT: After doing some Googling I see that the spacer is for Model II. Interesting. Mine does not have the spacer and works fine without it. FYI.

Okay, checked the box, and I found some aluminum bracket bits that I assume constitute the spacer. I've also got 32X DOOM to throw in, if I can remember where I put it...

Sounds great John. :) The little metal bracket is actually for the model 1 Genesis, which is where I'll be using it, so I'm glad you found it. :) If it fits OK in your model 2 and everything works then I'll take it. I'll PM you my mailing address again and we can finish the transaction via PM.

Thanks!

Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom