PDA

View Full Version : Found Sega 32X Module

SkydivinGirl
30th July 2010, 20:09
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a Sega 32X module with the cables and the spacer that allows it to fit correctly on the Genesis II. I would consider one without the spacer but the cables are a must. :)

Please let me know if you've got one for sale. Unfortunately, a friend of mine threw out a complete Sega Genesis system with the 32X module before he knew I collected old consoles. :(

Thanks!

Heather

commodorejohn
30th July 2010, 20:23
I have one I'm not using. Would $25 + S/H be acceptable?

SkydivinGirl
30th July 2010, 20:38
Does it have all the cables (power, video) and the spacer? Does it work? If so, I definitely want it. :D

Heather

commodorejohn
30th July 2010, 22:34
Cables, yes. I can't recall what the spacer is, though; is it an external component? I know it does fit fine in my model II Genesis, but I'll check in the box and see if there's something I forgot...

Bootay
31st July 2010, 02:11
Mine is a Genesis II and I don't have a spacer either. I am not sure what that is all about. Are you sure the spacer is for Model II?

EDIT: After doing some Googling I see that the spacer is for Model II. Interesting. Mine does not have the spacer and works fine without it. FYI.

commodorejohn
31st July 2010, 02:54
Okay, checked the box, and I found some aluminum bracket bits that I assume constitute the spacer. I've also got 32X DOOM to throw in, if I can remember where I put it...

SkydivinGirl
31st July 2010, 23:06
Sounds great John. :) The little metal bracket is actually for the model 1 Genesis, which is where I'll be using it, so I'm glad you found it. :) If it fits OK in your model 2 and everything works then I'll take it. I'll PM you my mailing address again and we can finish the transaction via PM.

Thanks!

Heather

commodorejohn
1st August 2010, 00:18
Okay, beautiful. I'll get it packed and weighed ASAP.

SkydivinGirl
16th August 2010, 18:19
Payment sent! Thanks John.

Heather

SkydivinGirl
6th September 2010, 00:42
Received, Tested and Working. :) Leaving feedback now.

Thanks!

Heather