Archimedes A3020 2 Mbyte RAM 60 Mbyte HD + parallel port ZIP 100 + games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archimedes

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Country
France
For sale because I'm going to move and well I've got a big collection, it's time to downsize it a bit.

Very good condition Acorn A3020
2 Mbytes of RAM
60 Mbyte 2,5 '' hard drive (verifies OK with one error) very silent
3 button Acorn original mouse
SCART lead
A parallel port Iomega ZIP 100 drive with cable and power supply (an ideal solution to download stuff from the Net is to use a USB ZIP 100 on the PC side and then transfer the ZIP diskette to the parallel port ZIP connected to the Archie).

The hard drive is crammed with apps, games and demos, and I provide 5 ZIP 100 diskettes with zipped games, tunes (including 8 channels), videos, apps.

List and pictures to follow this week end.

The casing of the A3020 is in pristine condition, it's good, but even more important : the motherboard of the A3020 is in great condition too :I've changed the battery a fortnight ago.

All power plugs are French (round pins) but it's trivial to replace them or use an adaptor.

THERE IS ONLY ONE SMALL ISSUE : the eject button of the diskette drive is missing. BUT it is not a real issue because (contrary to the Amiga500 for example) you can still push the metallic part of the diskette drive easily, the hole left is large enough).

Asking : 280 € including registered, insured shipping to Western Europe.
Payment : Paypal as a gift.

Please ask me for a quote for other countries.

You can buy with confidence : I'm been an Archie fan since the 90ies, and I like and respect enough these great machines to sell refurbished systems.
After the sale I'll be happy to provide assistance and further software, links to places of interest etc ...

I'd like this machine to go to sbdy who is actually going to use and enjoy it, and not leave it on a shelf.
The retro RISC OS scene is still alive and newcomers are welcome.

List of what's on the hard drive at the moment :
Demos :
!Ba -!Beastie -!cMEMC -!MegaDemo(Armaxess) -!Ostern95 -!PowerDemo (ArcAngels) -!RiscDream (NO RISC –NO FUN) -!Spin Guin -!Symposium -!TransMortal -!Jojo – 3 demos byKarl Morton : CopperSine – DEMO 1 – KarlDemo 2
!Ped->Hex -!mars -!OddDemo
!sili_inv (Invitation to theSILIconvention'97 in Bremen, Germany).

Some of the games but there are many more:
Arkanoid – Ballarena - Conqueror –Interdictor – Invaders – JamesPond – OddBall – Poizone –Zarch – Bricks – ChuckRock – Elite – Fireball II – FireballII Extra – Interdictor II – Lemming – Pacmania – Revelation –Saloon Cars – Splodge – TankAttack – Trech – WorraBattle –X-Wing – Xenon 2 – Xonerator (playable demo) - Zool

Attachments

• A3020.jpg
    A3020.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 2048kbytes.jpg
    2048kbytes.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Aldebaran.jpg
    Aldebaran.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Xonerator.jpg
    Xonerator.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Zip100.jpg
    Zip100.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Up and price reduced to €250 and I can replace the hard drive by a 512 Mbyte SD card, or CF card solution, or a 512 Mbyte Disk On Module, if you wish (in that case it's not a 'collector' item anymore, but it's up to you).
I'll need a couple of days to perform the upgrade and re install the games, apps and miscellaneous goodies.

Last edited:
Mp sent
Thanks

remember the rules, you could loose your place

Buying on AmiBay
Declare interest:
If you wish to buy an item, you must declare interest in the thread. If there are multiple items on offer, you must specify which item(s) or how many you're interested in. In both cases, this should be clear and unambiguous.
Please avoid vague statements like "PM sent" or "I might be interested in...", use direct wording such as , "I am interested in...". The clearer you are in your assertions the less likely there will be any ambiguity as to who is next in line. Remember, English isn't everyone's first language here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom