• The Neverhood**SOLD**
I am no photographer so please excuse the crappy pictures

100_2915.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in
Duke Nukem 3D
Duke It Out In DC
The Neverhood.

Are these games complete? What is condition of boxes, manuals, cases, discs and etc? Can you ship it to Russia?

Interested in
Duke Nukem 3D
Duke It Out In DC
The Neverhood.

Are these games complete? What is condition of boxes, manuals, cases, discs and etc? Can you ship it to Russia?

All games listed are complete. Condition of boxes are like new. No dents or bends. They all have manuals, cases and everything is in like new shape. I can get a shipping quote to Russia. I will need a postal code. You can PM me the postal code.

Package sent. Please let me know when you get it.

I bought three games:
Duke Nukem 3D
Duke It Out In DC
The Neverhood

Seller said me that parcel was sent 06/08/2010 and gave me tracking number: LC47574493US. I haven't got it yet. Tracking number didn't work, because it's incorrect (one digit was missed). Last time seller contacted me 04/10/2010. He didn't answer me after that. I know, Russian post is quite slow and not perfect, but I've got parcels from other US sellers, that were shipped much later.

I bought three games:
Duke Nukem 3D
Duke It Out In DC
The Neverhood

Seller said me that parcel was sent 06/08/2010 and gave me tracking number: LC47574493US. I haven't got it yet. Tracking number didn't work, because it's incorrect (one digit was missed). Last time seller contacted me 04/10/2010. He didn't answer me after that. I know, Russian post is quite slow and not perfect, but I've got parcels from other US sellers, that were shipped much later.

The above post isn't entirely true as I did keep in contact with SilentMan during this entire time and have all of the saved backlog to prove it. But anyhow, as an update I contacted USPS and they said that the tracking number I provided is correct but "not trackable"? I have no idea what has happened with this. I DID send the package way back on 08/05 like originally stated. Maybe I should have contacted USPS a long time ago and I apologize for that as I have been very very busy in my personal life. I contacted the store I sent the items from and USPS directly and neither can do anything about this. I guess I will refund the money and vow to never ship to Russia again.

Thanks!

But anyhow, as an update I contacted USPS and they said that the tracking number I provided is correct but "not trackable"?
The number you received is actually the Customs form number and not an actual tracking number. It is outrageously expensive to track a package internationally via USPS. According to their web site, the only services that offer tracking are the Priority Mail International (Tracking to Major Destinations) and Global Express Guaranteed. Please let the staff know if either the buyer or seller would like help resolving this problem.

Thanks,

Heather

SilentMan and I have talked about it. He said that Russia does not allow Paypal receive, only send. So I cannot issue a refund. He basically said that Russian post is slow and not very good so he will continue to wait and if I get it sent back to me let him know. Thank you Heather for your help.

We will update the thread as needed until this mess is all sorted out.

@bobsmith2012: Yes.

Last edited:
The above post isn't entirely true as I did keep in contact with SilentMan during this entire time and have all of the saved backlog to prove it. But anyhow, as an update I contacted USPS and they said that the tracking number I provided is correct but "not trackable"? I have no idea what has happened with this. I DID send the package way back on 08/05 like originally stated. Maybe I should have contacted USPS a long time ago and I apologize for that as I have been very very busy in my personal life. I contacted the store I sent the items from and USPS directly and neither can do anything about this. I guess I will refund the money and vow to never ship to Russia again.

Thanks!

Oh, ma bad. I wrote the incorrect date. Right date was 4th October 2010 =)
Just want to inform that we (me & Bootay) resolve this problem. We don't know where the parcel was lost, so we'll be wait for any news and hope for good.

Mods. Please close this one too. I am no longer selling the left over games.

They are not popular enough titles I guess. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom