Not open for further replies.

FonZ

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
The Netherlands
Region
Brabant
I'm an avid Mega STe user and have collected several back-up systems and well, I can only use one so I'm selling a complete set.

-TOS2.06UK
-4mb RAM
-PSU fan mod, nice job (I can swap it for an original if needed)
-Internal HD with some software (original disk)
-Keyboard (CTRL doesn't work, easy fix tho)
-Mouse
-SM125 monochrome monitor (see remark below)
-220Volts

All is in perfect working condition unless mentioned.

mste2.jpg

mste5.jpg

mste6.jpg

mste7.jpg

Due to the sheer weight of the monitor you can opt to not take it, in which case you get a VGA cable. This has no effect on the unit price, just the shipping costs!!!

Will ship worldwide and I accept paypal.

250,- euro ex shipping and paypal fees.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask!

Last edited by a moderator:
To my knowledge you can, but maybe there are games that have a limitation, I don't know. I'm a musician and I've never really played a game on it besides ST Tennis, which I could run from the internal HD.

And with the default drivers and tools you can setup a disk to 1gb, so if you're able to find a 50pins scsi disk you can drop it in and get it working (although the process is way different then what you're used to nowadays).

The first release of this machine didn't feature the harddisk nor it's controller (which is a special "plug-in" board) and was fitted with either 1 or 2mb RAM. That's a shame basically.

PLUS, this machine can run on 16mhz as well as 8mhz to be compliant with older ST's... It has a VME bus slot for stuff like grafic cards and whatnot, stereo output, somekind of lan port and an extra serial port compared to a 'regular' ST.

In essence it's the ultimate ST (y)

Hope that was helpfull!

I'm confused. Why are you closing this thread? Did you sell it outside AmiBay? Are you keeping it? A little more information, please. :)

Heather

It turned from a fixed price to an auction on another site and I'm fine with that.. It will be sold today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom