Not open for further replies.

mrchip

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Lancashire
Hi there, Anyone selling a fully working Amstard 6128 plus without monitor, must have no yellowing and be in excellent working condition with a qwerty UK keyboard.
Cheers

Last edited:
Good luck. White ones are very very rare. The plus machines are I think the only machine that yellows faster than an Amiga.

Your opinion of course, i already have three 464plus machines none of them yellowing, so i don't see the 6128 plus being any different. they yellow mainly because of smoke damage not age and I'm sure i will acquire one in good, clean condition, i just have to wait that's all. :)

Your opinion of course, i already have three 464plus machines none of them yellowing, so i don't see the 6128 plus being any different. they yellow mainly because of smoke damage not age and I'm sure i will acquire one in good, clean condition, i just have to wait that's all. :)
I have 4 amstrad plusses, 2 464's and 2 6128's. One of each is yellowed, an the other white. The yellow 6128 is one I bought new, and has been smoke free its entire life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom