Extr3m3ly l33t
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Glyfada/Athens
Hi guys.

Up for grabs is my one and only ACA630@30MHz with 64MB of RAM!

Not much to say about this beast as it's full history is written on my blog (http://www.mfilos.com/search/label/aca630) or forums.
That particular accelerator had it's oscillator desoldered and a socket is placed in order for any overclock by changing the oscillator.
After a lot of efforts I found that the best this accelerator can go is by using an 75MHz oscillator (actual 37.5MHz speed on the accelerator), although atm it's using the stock 60MHz oscillator (but I will provide for free the 75MHz one in case one wants to experiment).

These are some photos I took just some minutes ago from the actual card:

Photo 25-3-16, 23 31 46.jpg Photo 25-3-16, 23 31 36.jpg Photo 25-3-16, 23 27 25.jpg

Here are the classic SysInfo photos shoot some minutes ago as well:

Photo 25-3-16, 23 16 45.jpg Photo 25-3-16, 23 16 34.jpg

I'm offering this accelerator go for 220 Euro including registered shipping within the EU.
Ofc the screws that hold the accelerator safely into place will be included as well along with the original package that I'm 99% sure that I have somewhere :)
Payment via PayPal (buyer paying the fees).

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting, but, I think, too late..
Any way, next in line...

Last edited:
Payment received and package will be sent on Monday.
Thanks mate.

Package sent and tracking details were PM'ed to Pgovotsos.

Enjoy da l33t board my friend :)

This has been collected by my neighbor. I'm still at the hospital with my wife. When we get back home I'll be able to check this out. I'll write here as soon as I can.

Sorry it's taken so long to get to this - hospital sucks. This arrived in great shape and works well. Zippy 600 now! Leaving positive feedback. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom