vladimpaler

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Dorset
To be sold:

Plastic case C128D (twin boards with 1571) Not CR.

128.JPG130.JPG131.JPG133.JPG134.JPG135.JPGView attachment 103881137.JPG129.JPG132.JPG138.JPG

Tested and perfectly working in 128 mode, 64 mode, CP/M mode.

Keyboard is ok, I have tested each key.

Plastic case is good condition as you can see in pictures. It is a wee bit yellow; but this is reasonably uniform. Keyboard is little bit yellowed in the key faces are. There are antislip pads on the bottom of the keyboard.

*Important Information*

1) I am suspicious of the internal 1571 drive. It will read disk contents; but does not seem to load as many as I would have expected. I compared the performance to the 1541 that came with the machine (available separately), and the 1541 was much better in that it read more disks. I think this drive needs alignment as a minimum; it should be considered as faulty.

2) This system has Jiffydos Roms installed. These work fine.

3) There are small 1mm holes with switches on the RH side of the case which allow users to select the drive number, and Jiffydos on or off. The Jiffydos switch is gone.

Comes with original working CP/M boot disk plus 4x games type disks, all CBM branded.

I am looking for £120 plus carriage. This is quite heavy; so the postage will be:

£35 to the EU
£25 to the UK

Pick up is welcome.
Offers are welcome; however preference will be given to the first person to offer my asking.

T+Cs

1) This unit is working; but I cannot offer any warranty on it. If I have misrepresented the item, we will work out a solution.
2) If paying via PayPal, please use friend option, or add 3.4%.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom