Not open for further replies.

FonZ

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
The Netherlands
Region
Brabant
I was going over my 'left-over' boxes and found some stuff.

Audio:
1x Steinberg SMP24 - 2x MIDI in 4x MIDI out - psu needs to be replaced!!!! = 25,-

Parts:
2x mobo 1040STf - TOS??? - won't boot in test rig! = 5,-

1x casing 520STfm = 5,-
1x casing 1040STf = 5,-
1x casing 1040STf - stamp in casing = 1,-
1x casing 1040STf blue top = 1,-

Monitors:
2x SM125 = 5,-
10x SM124 = 5,- (-1 SOLD outside this forum)

All items are tested and working unless mentioned. All prices are in EURO/EACH, ex paypal fees and shipping.

I'm open for suggestions and swaps. I'm looking for an MO4, satan disk and/or similar devices, a tailor made 19" rack module for my Falcon with CT60 or a quad-core peezee..

Images can be provided upon request.

SOLD:
1x Steinberg SMP24 - 2x MIDI in 4x MIDI out = 75,- SOLD outside this forum
1x Full box set Steinberg Synthworks MT32 - manual, dongle, disks = 20,- SOLD outside this forum
1x Full box set Notator SL - manual, disks, dongle (dutch manual) = 30,- SOLD outside this forum
1x Monitor switchbox ATIN electronics (screen is not so stable as desired) = 10,- SOLD outside this forum
1x Monitor switchbox ST+ = 15,- SOLD outside this forum
1x ST internal keyboard = 10,- SOLD outside this forum
1x ST internal keyboard, wire soldering job, all parts included = 5,- SOLD outside this forum
1x mobo Mega ST4 - dual TOS (2.06UK & 1.04UK) = 15,- SOLD to javidoom
1x mobo 520STfm - TOS1.02UK - expanded to 1mb = 10,- Sold to Jomor58
1x mobo 1040STfm TOS1.02UK = 10,- SOLD to Spacerman
1x mobo MegaFile 30 = 5,- SOLD outside this forum
2x psu 1040STf = 5,- SOLD to javidoom
1x casing MegaFile 30, no shielding = 5,- SOLD outside this forum
1x casing 1040STfm, some shielding = 5,- SOLD to JLPedro
1x original Mega STe internal HD 50pins SCSI, seagate 40mb = 20,- SOLD outside this forum
1x 520STfm internal 220volt power supply = 15,- SOLD outside this forum
1x ST internal keyboard, some caps missing = 5,- (I decided to use some parts to fix a private machine)
1x SF314 casing (failed retro bright experiment) = 1,- SOLD outside this forum
1x SF314 PSU 220v = 5,- SOLD outside this forum
2x ST - Scart cable = 5,- SOLD outside this forum
2x external floppy cable = 5,- SOLD outside this forum
2x mouse/joystick extension cable - 40cm = 1,- SOLD outside this forum
1x the Arcade – black/red – extra button on top of stick – switch on the bottom = 1,- SOLD outside this forum
1x Competition Pro – mint/purple/black with silver dots = 1,- SOLD outside this forum
1x Boss – black/grey – handle ‘rotates’ in socket as well – interesting device SOLD outside this forum
3x plastic dust cover for your 1040/Falcon – not so nice but functional = 3,- SOLD outside this forum
4x original Atari mouse = 5,-(-4 SOLD to Spacerman, outside this forum)
4x STM1 original Atari mouse = 5,- (-2 Sold to Jomor58, -2 Sold to JohnAli3n)
1x Midex+ looking brand-new = 60,- SOLD outside this forum
2x external 3,5" floppy drive - Cumana - build like a tank - all in one unit - HD = 15,- SOLD outside this forum
1x SF314 external 3,5" floppy drive - psu included - data cable included = 15,- SOLD outside this forum
1x Logic 3 – green/silver – some switch on the back = 1,- SOLD outside this forum
1x the Arcade – brown/sand = 1,- SOLD to javidoom
1x the Arcade – black = 1,- SOLD to javidoom
1x Eiffel PS2 adapter = 25,- SOLD to javidoom

1x 1040STf – TOS1.00UK – mint - mouse (no monitor) = 15,- SOLD to javidoom
1x 520STm - oldest model without internal floppy drive and mouseports on the side - QTec external 3,5" floppy drive (working) included with power cable from mouse port - TOS1.00UK - dust cover (very nice, grey/sand) - mouse - ULTRA MINT/LIKE NEW (no monitor) = 45,- SOLD outside this forum

1x 1040STfm (without mouse or monitor) = 25,- SOLD outside this forum
1x 1040STf - TOS1.02UK - a bit yellow - mouse (no monitor) = 15,- SOLD outside this forum
1x MegaFile30 = 20,- SOLD outside this forum
1x 1040STe - 4mb - TOS1.62UK - good DMA - grill damaged glued (no monitor) = 50,- SOLD outside this forum
1x Mega ST4 with Eiffel and ATX PSU, dual TOS (2.06 and 1.04 both UK) = 100,- SOLD outside this forum
1x Falcon030 - 14mb - TOS4.04 - 68882 co-processor - QWERTY ST keyboard - no joystick ports on the side - audio mod (line connections l-r in/out) - 210mb internal IDE HD - VGA adapter (heavily used) - original QWERTZ Falcon keyboard present = 400,- SOLD outside this forum
1x Falcon030 - 4mb - TOS4.02 - QWERTY - internal HD 4,3gb - mouse - ST monitor adapter = 320,- SOLD outside this forum
1x 1040STe - 1mb - TOS1.06UK - DMA good - mint - mouse (no monitor) = 40,- SOLD outside this forum
1x Mega STe - 4mb - TOS2.06UK - internal HD 240mb - external keyboard - mouse - vga cable - some coloring of the machine, keyboard keys are yellow = 175,- SOLD outside this forum

Last edited:
Interested in mobo's

1x mobo 1040STfm TOS1.02UK = 10,-
1x mobo 520STfm = 10,-

but I want some pics of them or at least the exact revision.

The 1040 has rev.D on it and the 520 only rev.

BUT, I'll fire the 520 up because I detected a mod job on it. I think the RAM was expanded.

I'll get back on that with some pictures, no problem.

edit:
BTW, these still have the bottom shielding attached so they don't get cracked or anything.

1040STfm

1040stfma.jpg

1040stfmb.jpg

520STfm was modded indeed

520stfma.jpg

520stfmb.jpg

As you can see there is no difference between the two systems anymore and the 520 was 'socketed' to fit the expansion.

Hope that helps!

1040STfm

As you can see there is no difference between the two systems anymore and the 520 was 'socketed' to fit the expansion.

Hope that helps!

Yes , many thanks (y) . Free way for the 520stfm board , guys, it's more important to me a board with the mmu and glue socketed than the ram chips socketed (and the two boards have the roms in 2 ic and socketed! that's all I wanted!)
Let's talk about postage now.

So if I understand correctly you only want the 1040STfm mobo right?

Postage to Spain:

no insurance, no track and trace = 15,- euro
with standard insurance, track and trace = 20,- euro

BTW. This track and trace from TNT isn't all that to be honest. I shipped a package to Chili with confirmation etc and although the package has arrived, their track and trace still shows it in shipment between countries.

So if I understand correctly you only want the 1040STfm mobo right?

Postage to Spain:

no insurance, no track and trace = 15,- euro
with standard insurance, track and trace = 20,- euro

BTW. This track and trace from TNT isn't all that to be honest. I shipped a package to Chili with confirmation etc and although the package has arrived, their track and trace still shows it in shipment between countries.
In this case, without insurance. I'm thinking about adding a case for the 1040stfm, but I suppose the package can be heavier and more expensive.

A bit of advice: is better sending lots of packages with less than 2kg each than one huge package that will cost a pair of internal organs, postage costs-wise.

A bit of advice: is better sending lots of packages with less than 2kg each than one huge package that will cost a pair of internal organs, postage costs-wise.

hmmm... so you're saying 2 packages of 15,- euro each is cheaper then 1 of 25,-? :D

It could be the case if there was an item which would fit into an enveloppe...

I was at my parents house and picked up some more stuff which I added to the first post.

I'll keep the list up and put a nice 'sold to' thing behind each item, that way it's hopefully clear enough what's still here and what's not.

I have one more place to go pick up stuff, which I'll do during the weekend. I got like 2 or 3 boxes of Atari stuff stashed there. I'll put that up and hopefully some people can help me clear this stuff out :D..

Shuckss! Since I'm a freelancer I can never actually tell when work comes, and boy did it come :D ..

To bad for you guys, because I didn't have any time to go over the rest of the lot.

I had a quick peek tho and there is some nice stuff in there. Hopefully that nice stuff works. I will go next weekend tho, storage needs to get emptied as far as possible.

Hi,
Is that MegaFile30 unit available? How much would postage be for Greece?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom