Retro Girl
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
Hey everyone,

I'm doing a final round of and C8D Joystick Switchers and assembled SaV64s. I do not currently have plans to produce any more of either of these devices. After I sell the last of the assembled SaV64s, I will be selling partial SaV64 kits that include PCBs, stickers, strain reliever, and case but I will not be offering full kits or assembled units.

C8D Joystick Switcher information can be found here:
www.lemon64.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=59558

SaV64 information can be found here:
http://www.lemon64.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=714708

C8D Joystick Switchers cost USD $30.00 each
Assembled SaV64s cost USD $62.50 each

Lead Times:
Since the SaV64 is customized when you order, there is a two week lead time from the time you order until your unit ships. The C8D Joystick Switchers are assembled but I'm putting a one week lead time on those. I will always try to ship sooner if I have time.

Shipping Costs:

USA: I use Priority Mail Small Flat Rate boxes for shipping within the USA. These come with $50 insurance and cost $6.80. You will need to pay the difference if you want additional insurance.

International: Packages up to 8 Ounces usually cost $13.50 for International destinations. Packages up to 2 Lbs usually cost $22.50 for International destinations. Canada is less expensive but Australia is $0.25 more expensive.

A single SaV64 with packaging is more than 8 Ounces so it always falls into the higher price category. However, more devices can be added after that without any increase in shipping cost until we reach 2 Lbs.

Payment:
I prefer PayPal Gift (Friend/Family) payment but will accept standard PayPal so long as you pay the extra fees and use a tracked & insured method of shipping. For International packages, the shipping costs above are for USPS First Class International Service. This provides best effort tracking and no insurance.

Please express interest here then send a PM with your full shipping address if you are interested in getting any of these devices.

Thanks!

Heather

When do you plan to end this round? I'm interested but need sort funds till the end of next week.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Hi Cryton,

I still have plenty of joystick switchers available but I'm down to around 7 assembled SaV64s left. Let me know what you are interested in and I'll alert you before I run out. (y)

Heather

Opps sorry I should have mentioned that :oops: it's a SaV64 I'd be interested in, Thanks Heather.

Interest declared in one SaV64

---------------------------------------------

Payment sent 26/04/16

Last edited:
I only have four fully assembled SaV64s left! As such, they have been completely assembled so you only have a choice of one of the devices that are configured below.

Code:
Unit    5VDC     9VAC     Output      Buyer               Notes 
1       2.5mm    2.5mm    Opposite                        $5 off. Scratch near output cable. 
2       2.5mm    2.5mm    Opposite    Cryton 
3       2.5mm    2.5mm    Same        bulwer
4       2.0mm    2.0mm    Opposite    ia2115
5       2.0mm    2.0mm    Same        Fandenivoldsk
I still have plenty of C8D Joystick Switchers available.

Heather

Last edited:
Thanks uunek! I hope you enjoy the switchers. Feedback left for you. :)

Payment received from Cryton and ia2115. Packages will ship by Monday.

Heather

All paid orders have shipped. The only assembled SaV64 remaining is the one with the scratch. Here's a picture of the scratched unit. I filled the scratch with a marker and it looks decent. The rest of the case is in great shape. It looks weird in the picture because of the lighting I had to use to get a good picture of the scratch.

I have plenty of C8D Joystick Switchers available.

Heather

*EDIT* Scratched SaV64 reserved for mingus2112 on Lemon64.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom