139   0   0
Country
Uk
Region
Lancashire
A. Amiga 500 Plus in box

Unit & PSU in really nice condition

This one is from my collection.

No battery leakage at all. Was taken out as a precaution.
The unit looks hardly used and is very clean. The metal shield is also very shiny although there is some yellowing on keys.

£85 + postage

Will post anywhere in the world. (Most of mainland Europe is £23).

B. 3 X Amiga mouse for spares

3 amiga mouse for spares or repairs £10 + postage.

Also other Amiga stuff here including A1200 for spares £65:

https://www.amibay.com/showthread.p...d-68010-Amiga-500-Commodore-Speakers-Megachip

https://www.amibay.com/showthread.p...t-and-Amiga-500-Screengems-amp-Kipper-8mb-RAM

Last edited:
Declared interest for 3 X Amiga mouse for spares pending pics and postage to Italy.

Last edited:
Ive uploaded pics, first set of pics on my desk make the pregnant mouse look whiter than it is, second set of pics near the windows show it more yellow than it is.

1 needs a new ball + a clean
another has wrong size ball and something else wrong
the a1200 mouse has left mouse button not working properly.

Declared interest for 3 X Amiga mouse for spares pending pics and postage to Italy.

Ive uploaded pics, first set of pics on my desk make the pregnant mouse look whiter than it is, second set of pics near the windows show it more yellow than it is.

1 needs a new ball + a clean
another has wrong size ball and something else wrong
the a1200 mouse has left mouse button not working properly.

Many thanks for this info and pics,i did not think he had these problems.
Interested withdraw.

Last edited:

Which one is the pregnant mouse? Can't see one on any pics.

That just looks a standard mouse like the ones bundled with the 1200. The pregnant mouse is quite different.

That just looks a standard mouse like the ones bundled with the 1200. The pregnant mouse is quite different.

+1 In Amiga slang 'pregnant mouse' refers specifically to a model 313254-01 which originally came with the A3000 (I think) and it's the best model (IMHO) of all, so it's probably not very fortunate to use the same for the mouse you have on your photos - they are just ordinary mice.

Pregnant_Mouse_-_New_14.JPG

Last edited:
I see! Its fatter than the others so I thought it was pregnant!

+1 In Amiga slang 'pregnant mouse' refers specifically to a model 313254-01 which originally came with the A3000 (I think) and it's the best model (IMHO) of all, so it's probably not very fortunate to use the same for the mouse you have on your photos - they are just ordinary mice.

View attachment 104994

- - - Updated - - -

Interested in A. Sending pM.

More pics - sorry the lighting is bad in this room at night!

print screen windows

Last edited:
I'm dropping out. Not what I was looking for. Nice setup though.
---------------
For prospective buyers, the only reason I dropped out because I want a perfect box.. Maybe too picky :D

Last edited:
I'm dropping out. Not what I was looking for. Nice setup though.
---------------
For prospective buyers, the only reason I dropped out because I want a perfect box.. Maybe too picky :D

No problem.

Will upload more pics of the shiny metal shielding in good light for next in line as requested.

Last edited:
Hi there were no broken clips when I opened it up. Ive put all of it back together again but I was the first to open it up and open the warranty seal so there are no broken clips.

Thanks for the pictures.

Are the clips on the bottom part for the top part broken?

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom