Not open for further replies.

RED IMPACT

Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Lancashire
So I've finally decided to sell my beloved Amiga 1200...! :( This is the best example I have ever owned (my 4th A1200) based on overall condition, this is not an easy decision!

I have decided to sell as I almost never use it plus I have loads of other retro gaming goodies and sadly not enough time, plus my little brats ones are bugging me for separate bedrooms so goodbye computer room...

Mobo has been recapped by bebek so will be sweet for years to come!

Sale includes:

Original Commodore Amiga 1200 Rev 2B mobo with 3.1 ROMS (original 3.0 ROMS supplied) recapped May 2016
Original Commodore Amiga 1200 box with polys and cardboard inners plus original baggies and sleeves
Original Commodore Amiga 1200 Owners Manual
Original Commodore Amiga Workbench full set with Manual
Original 25W PSU
Scart RGB cable
RF cable
Original Commodore Mouse
Sega MegaDrive joypad/controller
IBM 2.1gb HDD with Classic Workbench installed (partitioned)
Apollo 1230 Turbo LC 68030 FPU MMU 34.5Mhz with 8MB RAM (also includes 4MB RAM module should you wish to use PCMCIA) with fresh battery

This is a great WHDLoad machine with more than enough RAM to cater, the hard drive has a fresh install of Classic Workbench ADVSP with latest WHDLoad setup ready to go. I've had a great few weeks with her but it’s time to let it go to a more active user. Lots of disks included, see pictures below - stacks of original games, loads of Amiga Format subscriber disks, some cover disks and also includes boxed Roadkill, Cannon Fodder and Theme Park.

I'm looking to sell as a full package so no splits at this time. Everything works as it should and is in great condition. Being honest, there is very slight minimal yellowing to a row of keys on the keyboard but other than that it is virginal white! Hasn't had the need for Retrobright! No screws missing or bulging plastic. Overall, this is a great system and I'm sorry to see her go but needs must...

Prefer UK postage but will post worldwide at buyers preference.

Everything will be super well packaged as I would hate for anything to be damaged in transit.

See pictures for setup and condition, there's quite a few pictures below...enjoy!

£300ono plus delivery

Payment by PayPal gift or +5% to cover fees or bank transfer or buyer to collect from LA3.

Any questions feel free to ask…

Last edited:
Updated OP to reflect price drop and to inform that HDD has been formatted so no more Amiga Sys4 - now with a fresh install of Classic Workbench and updated WHDLoad installed (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom