Enzo45s

Rating - 100%
15   0   1
Country
Italy
Region
Campania
Hi folks!

My collection still lacks both A3000 and A4000... I've got a spare PAL 220v A1000 here and I'd like swapping it with a fellow amigan rather than selling it and buy else...

54ups9.jpg

2s7u9lg.jpg

2moxpqh.jpg

14j47rq.jpg

14ea2ih.jpg

9aphyc.jpg

1539ug6.jpg

So here it is, great cosmetic and working conditions, as you can see I fitted a ceramic 68010 inside some time ago ;) front 256k expansion is included...
Fully cleaned in and outside, color composite output, keyboard is included (IT layout), slightly yellowed at the bottom, unfortunately lacks "Num 9" key but it's fully working and its cable is there.
No mouse, any boxes or docs, will ship with copies of Kickstart and Workbench both ver. 1.3 to get you started out of the box.
Got a spare 3000 and/or 4000*? The choice is yours... place your offer here (y)
Of course feel free to ask anything you want about my machine, will send as much pics and infos you want.

* (your comp must be complete and fully working and must have a decent looking as well as a keyboard, won't ever consider something good as spares, to be retrobrighted or something...).

Ciao ciao!

OFFERING FOR SALE INSTEAD - PRICE IS FIXED AT £ 350 OR BEST OFFER INCLUDING P&P UPS EXPRESS TO EUROPE THANKS

Last edited:
Bump, offering it for sale at £ 350 or best offer including p&p via UPS Express to anywhere in Europe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom