Blogger
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Country
England-Shire, UK
Region
High Wycombe,UK
Passing on a C128 and PSU 240v pal

I bought this for a spare but havent needed it, seems to work well, I havent got a drive to load anything up though 'so sold as seen'.

240v psu has a euro plug on.

Case and keys have the regular yellow tinge the pictures dont quite show other wise i think quite nice.

£65 paypal gift, ideally Uk only for simplicity; Uk UPS courier is £8 (signed for service only) or pickup from high wycombe. Europe via UPS may be possible if buyer accepts shipping risks and costs and understands it is sold as seen and shipped the way i wish. Sorry for conditions but there they are.

FullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender (1).jpgFullSizeRender_1.jpgIMG_2704.JPGIMG_2705.JPG

Interested, PM sent, are you sure the memory count is correct on the c64 mode should it not be 38911?

Last edited:
added photos. I was playing around with my 1541 ultimate but it still didnt work properly so i assumed it still doesnt work with the 128 (as it boots into 128 mode). the 1541u2 loads in a speedloader.

so heres pics without any cart.
IMG_2717.JPGIMG_2718.JPG

Last edited:
Gatecrasher I would assume that Ian would have a 8k cart image installed or via an Ultimate when he took the pic. Some 8k Cart (esp Commodore ones) needed a SYS command to start :) Yes the Ultimate 2 will work with some setting changes though a bit flaky at times.

Loves my C128 great machine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom