sir_beaker

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Country
England
Region
Alresford
I have for sale 2x Trojan light guns for the Amstrad CPC still sealed in their cellophane that I am selling in 2 seperate lots. Obviously I am unable and unwilling to test them.

Both boxes have slight tears in the cellophane (please see pictures) but are otherwise in excellent condition. The back of both boxes are not completely flat but I believe this is just as a result of the original process to wrap them in cellophane.

I can take additional photos if requested.

Box 1 - Sold to RetroHaudegen

€15 as gift or fees paid + postage

P1060075.jpg P1060076.jpg P1060077.jpg

Box 2 - Sold to msmthng464

€15 as gift or fees paid + postage

P1060078.jpg P1060079.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the interest. PM replied. Postage seems to be crazy from Ireland to you :(

I have another one that is open and not for sale that I have taken a photo of to show the connector. Please note that these are for the original range of CPC's with an edge connector and of course will only work with CRT screens (y)

P1060087.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Sold 1 to RetroHaudegen. Thanks (y)

Posted to RetroHaudegen and sent PM with tracking number, thanks (y)

I've not heard back from msmthng464. I sent a PM with postage costs on the 9th so I am moving on to retango. PM on its way (y)

Just to update the thread. msmthng464 sent payment for one of the guns last night and as I'd only got as far as sending a postage quote to retango and msmthng464 is new to the forum I've decided to honour the sale. I've PM'd retango to apologise.

Posted second gun to msmthng464. PM with the details.

- - - Updated - - -

Mod, could you mark thread as sold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom