PDA

View Full Version : Closed Bart vs. The World

nurikabe
8th August 2010, 03:56
Loose disk in my Amiga drawer. $1 USD plus shipping plus good advice.

Will not sell unless buyer provides me with some good advice.

Thanks

rkauer
8th August 2010, 21:07
What kind of advice you want?:what:

nurikabe
9th August 2010, 14:40
Anything will work I suppose. Particularly interested in financial advice or advice about toddlers. Food-related and/or health advice also appreciated.

Kin Hell
9th August 2010, 15:21
^^^^^^

:blink: :blink:

Kin

Merlin
9th August 2010, 15:25
Anything will work I suppose. Particularly interested in financial advice or advice about toddlers. Food-related and/or health advice also appreciated.

Don't feed your little kids expensive junk food like McD*****ds; I think that ticks most of your boxes.....:whistle:

Now feel free to offer the game to anybody. Next!!

Kin Hell
9th August 2010, 18:10
^^^^^^

:rofl3

Kin

Witcher1979
9th August 2010, 18:35

This one covers food and health. Never stick your hand or other parts into a switched on food blender.

Cheers

rkauer
9th August 2010, 20:14
Also food & health: don't eat the yellow snow!

Merlin
9th August 2010, 20:19
Here's some more handy hints:-

1. Don't eat yellow snow. (Dammit - rkauer got there first!!)
2. Don't buy or rent out 'The Never Ending Story' from the video store. I did and imagine my surprise and disappointment when it..... ended. :blink:
3. Old telephone directories make ideal personal address books. Simply cross out the names and address of people you don't know.
4. Turn your greenhouse into a garden shed by boarding up the windows with spare floorboards.
5. After kids have mastered spelling with alphabet spaghetti, buy a tin of the normal stuff, so they can practise joined-up writing.
5. Make neighbours think they've seen a snake by wriggling on their lawn in a rolled-up carpet with a fork hanging from your mouth, making hissing noises.

I could go on and on and on with this... it's a thread that keeps on giving....:)

nurikabe
11th August 2010, 04:06
This is all excellent advice. Somebody still has to send me a buck, though, to get the game. :dry:

BTW Merlin, I tried your advice #5 part 2... I can't recommend it.

Kin Hell
11th August 2010, 23:35
This is all excellent advice. Somebody still has to send me a buck, though, to get the game. :dry:

ROFL!! - Did you take some snaps? - That must have been utter carnage! :lol:

Kin

nurikabe
13th August 2010, 04:46

Kin
Turns out my neighbors are armed. :blink:

Kin Hell
16th August 2010, 02:44

Kin
Turns out my neighbors are armed. :blink:

....With this??

http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00cMnQKdpYEUzA/Anti-Riot-Suit-Gear-.jpg

:lol:

Kin

nurikabe
21st August 2010, 05:06
No, but that's what I should have been wearing. That or I could have just strapped a bunch of old Amiga hardware to myself. Similar level of protection I bet.

Maybe hard to walk though.

jkonstan
21st August 2010, 11:35
You now have lots of good advice from everyone.
Thus, I am interested in buying Bart vs World Amiga disk if it is still available.
I am in USA as well.

Merlin
21st August 2010, 18:40
You now have lots of good advice from everyone.
Thus, I am interested in buying Bart vs World Amiga disk if it is still available.
I am in USA as well.

Result! We finally have someone interested in the disk!!

:lol: