Not open for further replies.

wilsonsamm

Rating - 93.3%
14   1   0
Country
England
Region
Derbys.
I have here a a collection of Apple hardware from the early Macintosh era, that is:

• a Macintosh Colour Classic
  • a Macintosh Classic
They each come with a keyboard and mouse of course, the operating systems are in Norwegian but that I'm sure can be fixed by someone who has the appropriate disks for them. I'm asking for £5 for each of these, but this is negotiable :)

Last edited:
interested in the colour classic, would you ship to ireland? Can you post a photo of it please.

I'm happy to ship it to Ireland. it's jolly heavy though! do you want me to investigate about this? I will post a photo of it soon.

It's quite embarassing, but I can't find my Macintosh SE anywhere. I don't understand where it's gone, but it means it's no longer for sale. The other two still are.

Can happen to any of us. Just please amend your opening post by commenting there that it's not available. It helps readability of this thread :)

I don't suppose you have a spare keyboard and mouse for this era of Mac, by any chance? I've got a Wanted thread for such items to complete a Mac Plus I've had lying around for years!

/showthread.php?t=3168

OK, i've tried to attach a picture of the Colour Classic Mac. Let's see if this works...

Attachments

• DSC00322.jpg
    DSC00322.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 3
Thanks for the photo A little blurry but looks good to me. Work out a postage quote for me and we can do business. :D

Thanks

@AndyLandy

I'll have a look around. I think I have a keyboard around here somewhere but you know, the Mac Plus actually has a different keyboard from the Mac Classic and the Mac Colour Classic... looks somewhat taller and doesn't have the connection thingummy (for mice etc) on the side.

@AndyLandy

I'll have a look around. I think I have a keyboard around here somewhere but you know, the Mac Plus actually has a different keyboard from the Mac Classic and the Mac Colour Classic... looks somewhat taller and doesn't have the connection thingummy (for mice etc) on the side.

Yeah. I just realised that the Colour Classic uses normal ADB. I need the stuff prior to that, a keyboard that uses an RJ-11 phone-type plug and a 9-pin D-sub mouse. Thanks for looking though, I appreciate it!

(y)

@ Andy - Yup the `phone jack` style connectors were used on the Mac 128k,512k and the Mac Plus. The Mac SE, SE/30 etc up to the G3 b&w used the ADB port for peripherals.

Hope that helps.

IIRC, the iMac G3 was the one who use USB for both keyboard & mice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom