Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Country
United States
Region
WV
Still looking for this.

Hi all,

I've got a working 3500 motherboard that I'm trying to find a home for. It should fit the case of the 3000T so I'm looking for either just the case or a case with parts in it. Of course the parts don't have to work since they're coming out :)

It doesn't have to have the feet or power supply although it would be nice to have them.

I know this is a heavy beast and the shipping from outside the US could cost more than the case. That's ok. I just really want to find it a home so it's not just running bare on the bench :)

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Woah, that sounds amazing! I know you're not selling it, and are only looking for a case, but I'd love to see this thing in action!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, definitely not planning on selling it :) It was missing chips when I got it and I had to scrounge chips from 3 partially working donor 3000s before I found them all. Luckily, except for the Kickstart which it DID still have, it uses the same chips as the 3000D.

After a case, probably the next upgrade will be one of the SIMM to ZIP adapters. I'm running out of donors and ZIP RAM is just too expensive now - if you can find it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom