Not open for further replies.

shock__

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Berlin
SOLD First: ICD Advance SCSI Plus host Adapter (takes HDDs & CD-Roms) + driver disks + SCSI HDD 2.1GB + DMA cable + SCSI Cable + replacement battery for RTC
Asking for 50€ for all, 40€ for the host adapter + disks alone

SOLD Second: GE Soft Hypercache-Turbo+ (16MHz Speeder + Cache, fully switchable via Software, can be built into Atari ST "keyboardcomputer"-cases) + driver disks
Asking for 40€, offering build-in services for 5€

All tested recently and working
Offers are valid til next thursday
1aK+F4PJ7cBm32CUNiyI2GAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Attachments

• gesoft.jpg
    gesoft.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 0
  • icd.jpg
    icd.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
intesrested in GE Soft speeder if it works for the STe :roll: does it clip on to PLLC 68000 ?

Does the ICD scsi connects externally or internally on the STe or Falcon?
Externally. Should all fit into a single-bay external SCSI-Enclosure tho.

intesrested in GE Soft speeder if it works for the STe :roll: does it clip on to PLLC 68000 ?
Nopes, it's for DIP CPUs I'm afraid. There's an optional PLCC -> DIP adapter that originally came with mine, but I'm still in need for that adapter.

I'm interested in the ICD Advance SCSI plus host adapter + driver disks + SCSI HDD 2.1GB + DMA cable + SCSI Cable + replacement battery for RTC, shipping would be to Portugal (with the HD if the same price, without if less).

I transfered some funds to my Paypal last week but they are not available yet, can you wait till Monday / Tuesday?

I'll still get the GE soft speeder ... pm sent about shipping details :)

Money for the Hypercache+ has been recieved :)
Item will be shipped as you desired :)

---------- Post added at 22:42 ---------- Previous post was at 22:38 ----------

I'm interested in the ICD Advance SCSI plus host adapter + driver disks + SCSI HDD 2.1GB + DMA cable + SCSI Cable + replacement battery for RTC, shipping would be to Portugal (with the HD if the same price, without if less).

I transfered some funds to my Paypal last week but they are not available yet, can you wait till Monday / Tuesday?
No problem, I'll reserve it for you til wednesday, otherwise a possible next person in line gets it (currently there aren't any), I'll hand out the shipping details later, as the DHL page isn't working for me right now. Shipping should be the same for both options, at least I'm expecting that.

Shipping to portugal would be 8,60€ without the HDD (would be uninsured and untracked) or 17€ with the HDD (tracked and insured). Shipping everything but untracked and uninsured isn't possible I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Sorry but I feel curious about the Hypercache. This card replaces the original ST CPU or works together like a "dual-core" config?
And it connects only with these two wires?
I search about it at google, but the info comes in german :D

Sorry but I feel curious about the Hypercache. This card replaces the original ST CPU or works together like a "dual-core" config?
And it connects only with these two wires?
I search about it at google, but the info comes in german :D
The card gets put into the place of the original CPU (which has to be removed and a socket put in it's place idealy), featuring a 68k that is fully compatible but can run at 16MHz. The 2 additional wires get soldered to unused pins of the YM2149, allowing you to switch off the cache and switch back to 8MHz for compatibility reasons via software.

Items arrived (actually they arrive some day ago, my bad, totally forgot to update the thread, my apologies)! (y)

Feedback left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom