alex-mars64

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Bavaria
Hi everybody,
I am looking für an Turbo Board for an Amiga 2000. Please leave a message If you have one for sale. Thank you.

Alex

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I have a Supra Turbo 28 that I'm not using.

Last I used it it worked fine. It has the switch to flip it on or off, but I don't have the software for it (available on the internet though)

Let me know if you'd like it.

I will have a GVP Impact A2000-030 Combo Series II available for sale shortly, just need to get it out of storage and tested. 68030 with a small overclock to 30Mhz (both CPU and 68882, original clock was 25Mhz). Card was bought on AmiBay a few months back but never used, so need to confirm its functionality. The card has a standard 1Mb of memory and an an optional 4Mb SIMM (uses special 64 pin GVP simm's). No hard drive attached but includes the bracket to fit one if required. I can also provide a Guru ROM upgrade with this, again I need to confirm its functionality. If your interested let me know, will potentially provide some motivation to get my excess hardware tested and listed for sale.

I do have one, I'll wait for replies to that. Thanks for clarifying and apologies for cluttering your thread alex. Good luck with your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom