ianoakley

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
coventry
P1010763.JPGP1010763.JPGP1010764.JPGP1010762.JPG
I have four number A4000 keyboards for sale. I don't currently have a working A4000 although these were all functional when tested. I have marked the keyboards 1 to 4 if you are interested. Keyboards 1 to 3 apart from the usual yellowing I will sell for £50 each plus shipping. Keyboard 4 has come slight damage to the cable. In view of this I will sell at £35 plus shipping.
I would prefer to ship to UK / Europe because of the shipping and packaging costs. Payment will be by PayPal and the buyer pays any fees.
Please PM me if you are interested and state which keyboard(s) you may be interested in.
Thank you for looking.

Attachments

• P1010761.JPG
    P1010761.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 0
Declare interest in no.4 if working perfectly! If not perfectly working then I intrested No.1!
How much the shipping cost to Hungary? PM to follow!

Last edited:
Interested in keyboard 4, is it a UK layout?

EDIT: Withdrawing interest, after a UK layout.

Last edited:
Corigon has first claim to number 4. Never thought about keyboard layout but this has # over number 3 and @ over number 2. The other keyboards have " over 2 and £ over 3 so my guess is that it is a non UK keyboard. Hope this helps.

Corgigon has withdrawn his interest in number 4. There is superficial damage to the cord hence I'm selling at £15 cheaper. Thanks to useful advice we have established it is a US layout.

Keyboard no 4 reserved for jseuters pending paypal payment.
I have decided to withdraw from sale unsold keyboards for the time being.

Keyboard has been received very quickly in good order. To bad the feet are missing, but it's not a biggie for me. Thanks Ian.

That's good news about delivery considering only shipped 2 days ago! Presumably the "feet" are the pegs to raise the keyboard at an angle. Not something I checked but the keyboard is as when I bought an A4000 many years ago. Pleased it worked though so my description of the damage to the cord as "superficial" was accurate. I've seen A4000 keyboards selling for considerably more than those I advertised so at least you got one at a reasonable price. Thank you for the positive feedback as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom