Not open for further replies.

sordan

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Country
Ireland
Region
Dublin
100% working Fast ATA Amiga 1200 for sale here. There is also a polish instruction included which I got when I bought it from Elbox. Unfortunate the black wire goes to IDE motherboard is missed. I dont really know what is this for as I was using Fast ATA all the time without that black wire.

50 euros now (was 70 euros) including registered shipping cost worldwide and included Paypal fees.

Attachments

• IMG_8414.jpg
    IMG_8414.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8415.jpg
    IMG_8415.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8413.jpg
    IMG_8413.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Price drop. New price - 60 euros included shipping cost worldwide and included Paypal fees.

black wire to pin 39 of IDE header is just for the HDD activity LED.

Better mention also which make it is, seemingly not MkIV nor MkV.

Hi there. Thank you for letting me know about the black wire. It is Version 2, you can see that info on 3rd photo on Manual book.

Ok. Last price drop :) Now only 50 euros included registered shipping cost worldwide and included Paypal fees.

forsmoke: Schuimpy was first in the line but he said he will let me know in few days. This is a quick sale and unfortunate I cannot wait that time and I cannot reserve it for him for few days so I am waiting only today for his answer. If I will not get an answer till evening I will let you know. Regards, Peter.

Last edited:
OK, ready to buy.
Thanks,
Claudio

forsmoke: Schuimpy was first in the line but he said he will let me know in few days. This is a quick sale and unfortunate I cannot wait that time and I cannot reserve it for him for few days so I am waiting only today for his answer. If I will not get an answer till evening I will let you know. Regards, Peter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom