Not open for further replies.

MeetDKing

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Indiana
Looking to get an old motherboard (AMD 386/40!) running with OS/2 however I seem to have lost my ISA VGA card so I am looking to purchase another one. I can find some on ebay for $25-$30 so I'm looking for something a cheaper if I can find it. Due to shipping costs I'd probably be interested in only someone selling in the US since that would be cheaper.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a oak technology not sure the model was working years ago when I pulled it from my 386 it's low end I know that your's free PM me your info..

Chris :nuts:

I'll check my local recycling center tomorrow; they tend to have a buttload of old ISA stuff, including plenty of VGA-clone boards.

I have a trident 8900 for the bin, but usa might bill up to ship, should I check.

Sending PM to Chris and John. Thanks for the offer jvd but shipping from Belgium would probably not make it worthwhile so no need to check.

Yes, thanks. It's working well so far. Ran into other issues at the moment so haven't quite made it past the BIOS configuring though. It's progress, at least!

I tried to change this to Found but not sure I can do that or if it's a moderator function.

Changed to Found as requested.

Normally you have to go to the first post in the thread, edit it and select 'Go Advanced'. You have to be the person that made the post though, otherwise a Moderator has to do it.

(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom