SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
Title says it all. :) The drive is in really good shape with minor scuffs on the outside of the case and light yellowing. Comes with a power supply and Test/Demo disk but does not include the IEC data cable.

I can ship without the power supply for International users if needed because it weighs almost as much as the drive itself. The power supply has a lot more yellowing than the drive. The price is the same with or without the power supply.

$100 + Shipping

Drive Weight: 2 lbs. 13 oz.
Drive + Power Supply Weight: 5 lbs.
I'm guessing packaging will be another 1 lb or so.

Thanks!

Heather

Attachments

• IMG_2386.jpg
    IMG_2386.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2387.jpg
    IMG_2387.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2388.jpg
    IMG_2388.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2389.jpg
    IMG_2389.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 1
No worries guys. I'll be leaving this for sale on AmiBay exclusively. I'd rather it go to someone here than someone I don't know on the other bay.

Ciao!

Heather

sorry to bother... will this work with an Australian PSU (240V) ?
have a good day...

If you have the appropriate PSU it will work.

I think the PSU's from 1541 II / 1571 are the same for this one regarding the power demands.

ry%3D480

Last edited:
After reading through the most recent messages, it appears PO15KA is first in line because other people expressed money concerns. I've responded to his PM.

@Adix

Was your post actually expressing interest or just asking for postage? If the package weighs 3.5 lbs, the shipping will be $28.00 for First Class International or $37.15 for Priority Mail International.

Thanks,

Heather

AGH! I posted a request for one of these in the wanted section a few days ago, and now I miss the next one listed. I've just got no luck lately :Doh:

I'd be interested, but it looks like I missed it anyway.

Seaside said:
I think the PSU's from 1541 II / 1571 are the same for this one regarding the power demands...

100% correct, I got years ago the 1581 kit (without drive/PSU) it works ok with the 1541-II PSU.

chris

AGH! I posted a request for one of these in the wanted section a few days ago, and now I miss the next one listed. I've just got no luck lately :Doh:
I'm sorry. :( I saw your post about the 1581 but your thread showed someone sending you a PM about one but there were no updates. If I knew the status of your request, I would have given you first choice.

<PublicServiceAnnouncement>

• Remember everyone, keeping your posts up to date helps everyone, including yourself.
</PublicServiceAnnouncement>

Well, if I don't hear back from PO15KA then you are next in line. (y) FYI, without the PSU, the postage costs for Ireland will be about the same as what I posted earlier for Adix.

Heather

Yeah, I never heard anything else from that other guy after that first message. Ah well, thanks for your consideration anyway :)

I have not received a response from PO15KA so I'm moving to the next person in line. That's you, cheeba! I'm sending a PM.

Take care,

Heather

Payment received and drive given to the Post Office today. :) Please let me know when it arrives!

Heather

Cheeba should have received the drive by now but I have not heard back from him. Sending a PM to see if he received it.

Heather

Just a little thread clean-up here. Never heard back from cheeba so I'm guessing all is well. Thread closed.

Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom