PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 23 9-pin joysticks - spares or repair (UK only)

Mousey
17th October 2016, 08:53
I have 23 9-pin joysticks for sale, as pictured. All have problems ranging from the stick not moving or being loose (about 4 of them), to a direction or fire button not responding (the rest of them).

I would like 30 25 20, which includes UPS shipping within mainland UK. I do not want to send outside of the UK due the weight and therefore the high cost of shipping.

Payment by Paypal gift or add 3.4% +20p to cover their fees.

- - - Updated - - -

Bonus picture:

Mousey
23rd October 2016, 15:35
Price dropped to 25 including shipping within mainland UK.

Mousey
1st November 2016, 09:01
Price dropped to 20 including shipping within mainland UK.

Note that this is the final price drop before being offered for sale elsewhere.

DjCook
1st November 2016, 09:39
I'd like to take them, but sadly they are listed as UK only...

Mousey
1st November 2016, 09:43
Yeah, unfortunately due to the weight of them the shipping is insane. For example the price to Germany for Parcelforce Value is 45.18!

DjCook
1st November 2016, 15:01
You have (propably) got a quote on the wrong site.. 10kg parcel (for example) is 18.23 inc VAT posted with DPD, 13.43 inc VAT posted with Parcel Force.. Same will be with Hermes.
There are many services in the UK offering quite affordable prices and excellent service. Here are some of them:

www.parcelmonkey.co.uk (this is my favorite)
www.parcel2go.com
https://despatchbay.com

i can also order the label by myself, taking full responsibility for the shipping, all You need is to print out the label and stick em on the parcel. Will You drop it off or prefer to collect it is up to You..
regards,
Cook

Yeah, unfortunately due to the weight of them the shipping is insane. For example the price to Germany for Parcelforce Value is 45.18!

Mousey
3rd November 2016, 09:15
Thanks DjCook. Embarrassingly I already use parcel2go, but never realised they also did overseas shipping! :oops:

You are right, they are MUCH cheaper, so if you are willing to pay around 15 - 16 (depending on who you want to use) then let me know. Or I'm happy for you to supply your own label.

clayster
3rd November 2016, 13:14
declaring interest

DjCook
3rd November 2016, 19:04
Hi Mousey,
thanks for Your reply, as i said already before - i'd like to take them, im ok with the shipping price on parcel2go or other two sites, like to use DPD as they are offering good price and excellent service. Parcels from UK usually are delivered within 3 days wich is totally perfect. But there is no rush, i am ok to use Hermes too.
Please PM me with total invoice and Your PayPal adress for payment.
Thank You,

-Cook

Mousey
3rd November 2016, 19:11
thanks for Your reply, as i said already before - i'd like to take them, im ok with the shipping price on parcel2go or other two sites, like to use DPD as they are offering good price and excellent service. Parcels from UK usually are delivered within 3 days wich is totally perfect. But there is no rush, i am ok to use Hermes too.
Please PM me with total invoice and Your PayPal adress for payment.
No problem, but I just need to source a large enough box to package them all up and get an exact shipping cost. I'll do that this weekend, and PM you with the cost and my details no later than Sunday evening.

@clayster Thanks for your interest. If DjCook decides not to proceed with the purchase for any reason then you are next in line. :)

DjCook
3rd November 2016, 21:10
thanks Mousey, as i said, no rush, no stress, i will wait as long as You need :)
usually i am using a banana boxes from local supermarket for big parcels like this, they are robust enough :)))
cheers,

-Cook

Mousey
3rd November 2016, 22:20
thanks Mousey, as i said, no rush, no stress, i will wait as long as You need :)
I managed to find packaging a lot easier than I thought - PM sent! :)

DjCook
5th November 2016, 07:47
payment was sent with PayPal

Mousey
5th November 2016, 12:39
Payment received and parcel posted. :)

DjCook
8th November 2016, 17:29
Parcel received, items as described, very well packed, lightfast delivery.
Perfect 1A+!
Positive feedback was sent.
-Cook