Sold BBC Double Floppy Drives - 3.5 and 5.25" (40/80 track)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baz67

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
UK
Region
East Yorkshire
Up for grabs - BBC Double Disk Drive with two popular formats - 3.5" and 5.25" - options exist to switch between the two as drive 0 or 1 and 40/80 track mode for the 5.25" drive.
Fully working - surplus to requirements.
Looking for £40 Paypal plus postage (UK expected to be approx £5-8.
Thank you for looking.
Please PM with your interest.

DD1.jpg

dd2.jpg

dd3.jpg

Last edited:
Reply sent to kerkyra - please let me know ASAP if you are still interested as I think this Beeb drive will be more useful to irix, currently 2nd in line. I still might be able to help kerkyra with another Oric unit I have - we will see.
Thank you for your interest, folks.

Thank you for your interest.
Indeed is not for me this nice piece of Hardware.
Passing to Irix with pleasure.

Thank you, kerkyra for being understanding (PM sent to you).

Now over to irix as he is comparing my shipping quotes with some of his own - fine, cheers.

Hi, irix - please let me know if you have compared shipping quotes and update if you want to proceed.

£40 + shipping via Paypal, please.

Thanks.

BAZ

Last edited:
Payment received - confirmed.

I will now 'play test' with a few bonus disks and then parcel up securely and book with the courier.

Irix, would you please PM your full address and zip code details plus telephone contact number - just in case the courier has a problem delivering at your end.

Many thanks and best wishes - will update you now with tracking details etc via PMs.

Cheers and thanks everyone who showed interest.

Apologies for long delay on this one but we had to await repairs to my Beeb before properly testing... it's passed and is now boxed (with some added bonus disks) and booked in to be posted by RM Parcelforce Euro Priority this morning - all PMd to Irix.
Thanks for being so patient, buddy - it'll be worth it - it's a lovely twin unit - have a good weekend.
Please let me know when you have it safe and sound with you.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom